Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ability to have people scratching their heads.[DOUBLEPOST=1447852410][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes. But people might think i am absurd.
Who cares about my one year anniversary...JordanS is up to 99 posts containing the word "troll". There would be more with all the removed reported content, but that's celebration worthy.

No you don't. You might think you do. But you don't. It's ok though. Someday you will get there. I believe in you, kid.
That Tuttle is always up to highjinx!
1XtmrJ1ZGy1IooQpSPzD4ntrXwJGHYlbK2sJDIzo2Wajs82rm6Ic7e_0TUfV9k1Izczo-wIgb7vkVOufadWv46jvV_eNdfQ_tzuzsg=w400-h200-nc

Who cares about my one year anniversary...JordanS is up to 99 posts containing the word "troll". There would be more with all the removed reported content, but that's celebration worthy.

Some of those posts include quotes from other people which contain the word. So yeah.

So I am going to post this and ask you not to shred me apart with what I say... But I have never understood the dumb and dumber love. That movie annoys the shit out of me in every way possible.
Don't ask reepbot, as he doesn't even like Adam Sandler's early work. He must have high standards or something.

Is it a Jim Carrey thing? I don't like Ace Ventura or some of his others.

Don't ask reepbot, as he doesn't even like Adam Sandler's early work. He must have high standards or something.

Is it a Jim Carrey thing? I don't like Ace Ventura or some of his others.

I like Billy Madison. Though it has been years since I have seen it so my tastes have probably changed.

I liked ace Ventura but as I got older I wanted to punch him out. I think it is a jim Carey thing. He annoys me in interviews too. He has got to be on something to be that annoying
He definitely has a bit of the Robin Williams about him. I found Robin unnerving to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1447854203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is Harrison ford in that movie?
Original, yes and sequel, yes.

He definitely has a bit of the Robin Williams about him. I found Robin unnerving to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1447854203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Original, yes and sequel, yes.
I didn't mind robin Williams. I quite enjoyed him. Hook is a favourite of mine and now my boys watch it too.

I have a strong dislike for will Ferrell. How anyone finds this man funny is beyond me. I'm married to a man that wears that ridiculous anchorman shirt around with pride. Add vince Vaughn to the list. His erratic talking drives me mental

I didn't mind robin Williams. I quite enjoyed him. Hook is a favourite of mine and now my boys watch it too.

I have a strong dislike for will Ferrell. How anyone finds this man funny is beyond me. I'm married to a man that wears that ridiculous anchorman shirt around with pride. Add vince Vaughn to the list. His erratic talking drives me mental
I get the Will Ferrell dislike. I've tried to watch his movies but can't do it. I used to work with an Owen Wilson hater. I can see that.

I get the Will Ferrell dislike. I've tried to watch his movies but can't do it. I used to work with an Owen Wilson hater. I can see that.

I see it too. I must be missing the funny bone, as I don't find these men funny. I grew up watching a lot of Steve Martin films and still laugh at his remarks in his movies. Maybe this is where my humour is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back