Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why won't you own up to your mistakes from your fight with iJake?

You intentionally seeked trouble..

But I did own up to them. I used ijake's private conversation to me to inform inigo about what other people thought of her.
That was wrong of me.

I never seeked trouble. I only did what I did because I felt Inigo deserved to know the truth. It was not a troll. It was me showing loyalty to a friend.

I also want to clear one thing up: I never considered @iJake to be a friend. Still it was wrong of me to betray his pm conversation to me.

But I did own up to them. I used ijake's private conversation to me to inform inigo about what other people thought of her.
That was wrong of me.

I never seeked trouble. I only did what I did because I felt Inigo deserved to know the truth. It was not a troll. It was me showing loyalty to a friend.

I also want to clear one thing up: I never considered @iJake to be a friend. Still it was wrong of me to betray his pm conversation to me.

This is why you need to have a long hard look in the mirror. I am quite disgusted by that honestly..

I am glad that the real you is showing. No one can trust you and you can never be trusted. Simple as that.

This is why you need to have a long hard look in the mirror. I am quite disgusted by that honestly..

I am glad that the real you is showing. No one can trust you and you can never be trusted. Simple as that.

What do you mean? I was just stating a simple fact. I have said many many many times here that I only have one friend, and that is the truth.

What do you mean? I was just stating a simple fact. I have said many many many times here that I only have one friend, and that is the truth.

The act of betrayal that you have shown is beyond disgusting. I don't even know why I am talking to you to be honest - I just remember that I am 'uncool'... I will start ignoring all your future posts again. :shifty:

The act of betrayal that you have shown is beyond disgusting. I don't even know why I am talking to you to be honest - I just remember that I am 'uncool'... I will start ignoring all your future posts again. :shifty:

Yes, I did betray @iJake. But I only did that because I felt Inigo deserved to know the truth, plus I would have felt guilty if I didn't tell her Like I said before, I just can't lie to her.

Also I was wrong, @JordanS, you are the coolest person here.

I met him on an online dating site.. I actually quit that site and joined back up again.

I do hope he talks to me again, otherwise, no reason for joining back up :p

How come you changed your mind?

I hope he talks to you too! You deserve someone special.

Those sound like very important qualities to have in a person.

How hopeful are you that he will become your boyfriend?

Low - 2% chance that it will happen.

I feel that because it hasn't moved fast, the intent is not really there. When there is intent, it usually moves faster.

I would of thought he would but he asked me why I don't have a boyfriend yet? followed by a nice compliment. That was just the end of that convo though...

I think you should tell him that you want something to eventuate between you two. But what do I know?

I think you should tell him that you want something to eventuate between you two. But what do I know?

I don't think I can do that... I would rather have him as something then nothing at all to be honest.. It might just hurt me doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back