Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any to the who
c6dd11e33b39930ea86f34d0788494f3.jpg
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I love this gif!

Just so you know I've heard that men get their periods too, they just don't get the obvious symptoms... Who knows how true that is though

Yes, google is a saviour. All hail google. Google is great.

Have you ever tried Omegle or mirc?

I've tried Omegle - both the video and text chat.

A few things about the video chat: lots of people who are performing inappropriate behaviours. Pretty disgusting.

I've tried Omegle - both the video and text chat.

A few things about the video chat: lots of people who are performing inappropriate behaviours. Pretty disgusting.

Yeah, I'm not too fond of video chat.

I like text chat better, sometimes you get good conversations on there, but most of the time you don't.

Majority on there are under 18 which I have no interest in.

Any other over 18 chat sites? Omegle is pretty boring I guess.

Do you frequent any other forums besides this one?

I want to revitalise the fight club thread. Too much positive namby pamy hippy flower power lets all hold hands drink your tea and thank the queen rubbish being posted on here by me.

Any other over 18 chat sites? Omegle is pretty boring I guess.

Do you frequent any other forums besides this one?

I want to revitalise the fight club thread. Too much positive namby pamy hippy flower power lets all hold hands drink your tea and thank the queen rubbish being posted on here by me.

I can't think about any sites off the top of my mind. I don't frequent chat rooms as I mentioned before. I have only been on Omegle a couple of times - no longer do.

Seems that way :/

Yep. I should have talked to myself and said: 'What would Tina Arena think?'. And she would start singing in my head, and I would be like: 'Dammnit Tina, not now! I need some answers!', but she would still sing and I would get mad, but then I would start to enjoy her singing, so much so that it consumes my thoughts, memories and feelings until my entire soul is eaten out by her angelic voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back