Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so weird, today SHOULD of been a bad day, I broke sunglasses (yes I know I have 100) left the house to go shopping only to get there and find my wallet not with me, broke a light etc, but Im just feeling so uplifted, I have done all I can do[DOUBLEPOST=1418180331][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey @JordanS :D

Was going to ask you how you are doing but looks like you summed it all up :p

Maybe you are 'cursed' or just 'unlucky'? xD

Good to hear :)

Can't complain - I am fine. Just in fantasy land at the moment :p

Its a great time of year for it! You never know what Santa might bring you, and the new year is upon us :D Have you spoken to your crush?

Its a great time of year for it! You never know what Santa might bring you, and the new year is upon us :D Have you spoken to your crush?

It's over between him and I. I have moved onto bigger and better things :p He is going back home in a few months. (Oh well, it was fun when it lasted) but him leaving is the best thing for me :)

It's over between him and I. I have moved onto bigger and better things :p He is going back home in a few months. (Oh well, it was fun when it lasted) but him leaving is the best thing for me :)

Im glad to hear you have found the good in goodbye like my previous gif :D

It just wasn't meant to be. I know what my perfect guy is suppose to look like and it just wasn't the exact look I am after ha ha

Just remember at the end of the day, looks fade, people can become insanely attractive even if you don't initially find them attractive, or the opposite, someone you find insanely attractive can become disgustingly ugly due to personality (or lack there of) so don't close yourself off solely on looks alone, if you click.... can be everything you hoped and more

Just remember at the end of the day, looks fade, people can become insanely attractive even if you don't initially find them attractive, or the opposite, someone you find insanely attractive can become disgustingly ugly due to personality (or lack there of) so don't close yourself off solely on looks alone, if you click.... can be everything you hoped and more

Oh dear lord - I don't want to think of it like that ha ha.

Looks fading makes me sad :(

Listen to Dr Phil Mutley, Jordy. Haha.

Its so weird, today SHOULD of been a bad day, I broke sunglasses (yes I know I have 100) left the house to go shopping only to get there and find my wallet not with me, broke a light etc, but Im just feeling so uplifted, I have done all I can do[DOUBLEPOST=1418180331][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey @JordanS :D

Did you find your wallet? And if you've been a good boy, Santa just might have some new sunnies for you! :D

Oh dear lord - I don't want to think of it like that ha ha.

Looks fading makes me sad :(

Not at all, its not sad, just means good looking guys and girls with nothing else are left with nothing, so not worth chasing, maybe fun for the time being though :p[DOUBLEPOST=1418183476][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you find your wallet? And if you've been a good boy, Santa just might have some new sunnies for you! :D

I did was on my coffee table :p Oh and I got 2 pairs today :p

Not at all, its not sad, just means good looking guys and girls with nothing else are left with nothing, so not worth chasing, maybe fun for the time being though :p

Maybe to people who are in their 60's, the looks attraction is the same as they are both in older age? I don't know really xD

Maybe to people who are in their 60's, the looks attraction is the same as they are both in older age? I don't know really xD

Haha nah I mean attraction is obviously important, its what initiates things in most cases, but don't close yourself off because they don't meet an ideal image you have, because everyone is flawed, and end of the day its the person you are with, not just their looks, they can be hot and a asshole or the personality of plank of wood, you'll want more eventually :)

Haha nah I mean attraction is obviously important, its what initiates things in most cases, but don't close yourself off because they don't meet an ideal image you have, because everyone is flawed, and end of the day its the person you are with, not just their looks, they can be hot and a asshole or the personality of plank of wood, you'll want more eventually :)

Well yeah - I know what I want. Just need to find it :p

Oh god!
All the time I worry my looks will fade before I meet the right someone. Hence my "time is running out" worry.

Is that vain? Haha!

I do think some of the gay community though are really only interested in hotness instead of personality which sets off my worry.

We live in a superficial world. :(

Oh god!
All the time I worry my looks will fade before I meet the right someone. Hence my "time is running out" worry.

Is that vain? Haha!

I do think some of the gay community though are really only interested in hotness instead of personality which sets off my worry.

We live in a superficial world. :(

Aka me.

Look - I will be honest and share something I learned through my studies. Even though most humans are not going to admit this, physical attractiveness plays a large part in partner selection.... Which is why I must marry Tom :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back