Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1aztwjo4F1r80jtz.gif

I can't stop laughing!!!
http://cocktailsandcocktalk.com/2014/11/25-sex-situations-gays-know-well/
Hey how's things going?

Rofl at 11
Also what's the deal with chemsex?

Oh gosh I was just talking to someone about amyl last night and how I still laugh hysterically about this one time years ago that this guy didn't take the lid off before sniffing it. It's seriouslu not even funny but my brain is yet to receive that message and continues to crack up at it non-stop.

Oh gosh I was just talking to someone about amyl last night and how I still laugh hysterically about this one time years ago that this guy didn't take the lid off before sniffing it. It's seriouslu not even funny but my brain is yet to receive that message and continues to crack up at it non-stop.

"This guy" was you, wasn't it.

I sell it at work. Lot's of drunk girls come in with their gheys and are like "I've never done this before, will it work?!", then their ghey will give them a hit and they can barely walk out.

"This guy" was you, wasn't it.

Haha no way! Although earlier that might I had attempted to pour some wine without taking the lid off.

I sell it at work. Lot's of drunk girls come in with their gheys and are like "I've never done this before, will it work?!", then their ghey will give them a hit and they can barely walk out.

I can certainly believe that. I do remember thinking I was pretty badass and doing it often when I was maybe like 19 or so, then it suddenly became the worst thing in the world.

Haha no way! Although earlier that might I had attempted to pour some wine without taking the lid off.

I can certainly believe that. I do remember thinking I was pretty badass and doing it often when I was maybe like 19 or so, then it suddenly became the worst thing in the world.

I feel like I'm missing out ;( amyl??:cautious: What is that? My teenage years were so much more simple, just smoking pot & drinking the goon bags. Because of all of this caring & sharing, I'll share what I used to do; So, cos I was the one that new the people that knew old mate, I'd bring the pot to the party, but before the party, I'd have a friend over, and we would make joints, but also make some "special" ones using tea leaves, spin & a small sprinkle of pot & pass those ones to the people I didn't like & me & my friend that was in on it would laugh hysterically.

I feel like I'm missing out ;( amyl??:cautious: What is that? My teenage years were so much more simple, just smoking pot & drinking the goon bags. Because of all of this caring & sharing, I'll share what I used to do; So, cos I was the one that new the people that knew old mate, I'd bring the pot to the party, but before the party, I'd have a friend over, and we would make joints, but also make some "special" ones using tea leaves, spin & a small sprinkle of pot & pass those ones to the people I didn't like & me & my friend that was in on it would laugh hysterically.
Haha same here. Feel I'm missing out not having tried it. Maybe Wednesday night.

I only really like amyl if I've been drinking or smoking pot. It can be a fun little enhancer, depending on which type you get.

Just got my exam scores as well. Some how got 90+ on my statistics exam which puts me at a high HD for the subject. T-tests, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, all that crap.

Absolutely amazing :D

Congratulations JordanS I bet that feels good.

Spending the day with my boy at the hospital.. He is d/c tomorrow.

Glad to hear he is well enough to come home. Will pray for continued improvement.

[Image has been removed]

Nooooooo!!! Not Ryan!!!!!!!!!!
PENNY FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST INTRUDER TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm afraid I have probably gave Penny the "Lucas" curse because my favourites never win. Tim was the only exception of the 10 Big Brother seasons we have had so far.

5midsi.jpg

VOTE PENNY! X

I have never done it... Should I try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back