Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate you lying to make me feel better about myself :thumbsup:

Also, Shane Dawson videos are kinda terrible, but his podcast is quite good, so we can meet in the middle there. ;)

I'm not lying Jakey! :cry: You look fine.

Ha! Some of the humour I think is really distasteful but some of it gives me a giggle. I'm addicted to these parodies. I really enjoy them for some reason. O_O

Ha! Some of the humour I think is really distasteful but some of it gives me a giggle. I'm addicted to these parodies. I really enjoy them for some reason. O_O

Haha, I'm picturing you sitting in the middle of this room, rocking back and forth, surrounded by hundreds of screens playing all these different parody videos.

I really don't know if I can. Also, I'm already listening to music I want to listen to and I don't feel prepared to stop it to watch/listen to something I'm sure I'll hate, haha. :tongue:

Fine!
mary_roach_hey_whatever-79403.gif

Whatever!

I'm kidding! :p I want to spoon you tonight so no you are not sleeping on the couch.

Anyway so you are a Ke$ha stan huh? What are some of your other favourite music artists and/or bands? :)

Oh good! :smug:

Yeah, Ke$ha is so perfect. Whenever I think about her, I get really emotional, haha. I saw her a few years ago and she shot a glitter canon right in my face and it was the best thing ever.

My music taste is all over the place. I used to be one of those strict "rock only" type of people, and at that point I was listening to things like Green Day, Alice Cooper, My Chemical Romance, Bauhaus, The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees... just a lot of sort of punk/goth sorta stuff, I guess.

Then I got comfortable in my homosexuality and started listening to Gaga, Lily Allen, Ke$ha, Beyoncé, and like, Tori Amos and Kate Bush and just anything that was kinda gay, haha, you know? And then I started listening to Nicki Minaj which was a "gay friendly" way to get into rap, which is probably the genre I listen to the most at the moment.

I'm literally in love with Kanye. Like, he is everything to me at this point, really.

But then so is Björk, haha. Yeah, see idk, I listen to a lot of stuff, it's so hard to talk about for me. I've literally only scratched the surface of my music taste. I mean, the default radio station in my car is ABC Classic FM! :hilarious:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and last year I got really into industrial music, like Nine Inch Nails and stuff, haha. Yeah, it's so messy!

Oh good! :smug:

Yeah, Ke$ha is so perfect. Whenever I think about her, I get really emotional, haha. I saw her a few years ago and she shot a glitter canon right in my face and it was the best thing ever.

My music taste is all over the place. I used to be one of those strict "rock only" type of people, and at that point I was listening to things like Green Day, Alice Cooper, My Chemical Romance, Bauhaus, The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees... just a lot of sort of punk/goth sorta stuff, I guess.

Then I got comfortable in my homosexuality and started listening to Gaga, Lily Allen, Ke$ha, Beyoncé, and like, Tori Amos and Kate Bush and just anything that was kinda gay, haha, you know? And then I started listening to Nicki Minaj which was a "gay friendly" way to get into rap, which is probably the genre I listen to the most at the moment.

I'm literally in love with Kanye. Like, he is everything to me at this point, really.

But then so is Björk, haha. Yeah, see idk, I listen to a lot of stuff, it's so hard to talk about for me. I've literally only scratched the surface of my music taste. I mean, the default radio station in my car is ABC Classic FM! :hilarious:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and last year I got really into industrial music, like Nine Inch Nails and stuff, haha. Yeah, it's so messy!

Haha! Cool. Sounds like you have a eclectic taste in music. :thumbsup:

Haha! Cool. Sounds like you have a eclectic taste in music. :thumbsup:

Yeah. I'm quite proud of it to be honest, especially after, as I said, I was so anti-anything that wasn't whatever type of rock music.

It all depends on my mood, I think. But I can generally listen to any of my 12,567 songs on iTunes at any time and be really happy with my song choice. Although I do find it very hard to switch from genre to genre immediately, and I also tend to listen to albums instead of single songs... something about viewing songs as just a piece of a larger art piece (i.e. the album it belongs to) and feeling like I can only really enjoy said art piece as a whole, or at least I find it more respectable to the artist. I dunno. I probably sound like a complete wanker.

Good Morning Trala. It's overcast here and cats are scrappin' outside. Still a lovely day though. Do you have a big day ahead?

Good Morning Trala. It's overcast here and cats are scrappin' outside. Still a lovely day though. Do you have a big day ahead?
Just another day in the nursing trenches.

Going out to dinner tonight which will be nice.

Woke to flowers and a shitty arsed home made card from my partner this morning, I escaped from my mothers toxic vagina on this day many years ago. So I expect there will be celebrations of enduring that torture and living to tell the tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back