Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

"You can put on more layers in the cold, you can't take more layers off in the heat"
Feck that shite.

Every winter revolves around me going, "I have no warm clothes, WTF did I wear last winter," until it is over.
Winter is approaching here and I have no clue what to wear. Everything is too thin or too thick or too warm or not warm enough or too bulky. It‘s impossible!

"You can put on more layers in the cold, you can't take more layers off in the heat"
Feck that shite.

Every winter revolves around me going, "I have no warm clothes, WTF did I wear last winter," until it is over.
When I moved to Cambodia, for some inexplicable reason I brought three pairs of jeans with me. Three. There are about two days a year "cold" enough to warrant wearing them, otherwise they only get worn for flights or cinemas (which always have the AC set to frigid). They're quite nice jeans though, and will last me for the rest of my life at this rate.

When I moved to Cambodia, for some inexplicable reason I brought three pairs of jeans with me. Three. There are about two days a year "cold" enough to warrant wearing them, otherwise they only get worn for flights or cinemas (which always have the AC set to frigid). They're quite nice jeans though, and will last me for the rest of my life at this rate.
world's most expensive levis
(found in a gold mine)

Feck that shite.

Haha yes same! I will spend the first two months struggling to stay warm and not knowing what to wear and probably looking no good, then towards the end I think I should buy some proper winter clothes but then I decide it’s nearly spring so why bother, but still kind of struggle for those months.

Maybe next winter. But like if I buy, say, a winter coat and boots. Do o just wear the same thing everyday? Seems like I would need quite a few.

Any influencers who aren't doing the right thing you want to dob in?

It’s about time. The problem isn’t really influencers but companies pushing influencers in to situations where they feel they need to be dishonest or outright lie about products in order to not only get work but to maintain good relationships with them.

In fact, I'm used to it. No one really likes the English! And no wonder with what old Great Britten did in the good old British Empire days. But like I say when I run into the anti English. I wasn't around at the time, so don't attack me!
Plus, not only did the British invade and do atrocities, many nations did, and still do!
The human race needs a good shake up!

Back