Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

my feels right now - my baby girl has just been to her high school orientation day :cry:.........

undefined.gif

I remember WB's really weird obsession with (among many other things) you becoming a grandmother. I can't decide if it's a shame or just as well he is not here to witness it but I am inclined to say it is a resoundingly good thing!
I know!

Wayne really was OBSESSED with my family line wasnt he?! I think he was trying to deliver me an age smite, but given he was 5 years younger than me, he was basically self smiting every time!

I do miss waking up to 78 late night mentions every day though...

Such an exciting time for us. You guys have the news before my reality (except for Mutley). They won’t announce till she is 12 weeks, I think we are 2 weeks off that.

tenor.gif

Arrrggghh!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!! Hope lil peanut is not making his/her mumma get the spew spews too bad x
I KNOW!!!!

Actually her morning sickness is just starting to settle. Who named it ‘morning sickness’ anyway?! More like ‘strike at any time sickness’.

I have missed you in here so much, Nae Nae Xo

Well 1, 2, 3 back to me!!

GOOD MOANIN FAUX T THREAD!!!!!!!

I have almost finished 3 weeks of holidays, and talk about time flying!! I can’t believe I have to go back to work next week. My partner didn’t get time off due to starting a new job 6 months ago, but we did have a couple of sneaky getaways. We stayed in Brisvegas for a couple of nights and saw Live in Brisbane on the Riverstage and it was so AWESOME! And we also took a two night mid week retreat to Montville and stayed in absolute luxury, which was rejuvenating. We had a couples massage which was so relaxing, it was my partners first ever paid massage! Given the money we are about to spend on Reno’s it will be our last splurge in a while.

Life is good, and 2017 has been a cracker so far. Only one month and a bit to go and it’s time for 2018!

Sending my likers love and luck. Even though our daily frolicking in the forum is obviously well and truly over, times like today, I still find myself missing what was and missing you!

Xoxo

Well 1, 2, 3 back to me!!

GOOD MOANIN FAUX T THREAD!!!!!!!

I have almost finished 3 weeks of holidays, and talk about time flying!! I can’t believe I have to go back to work next week. My partner didn’t get time off due to starting a new job 6 months ago, but we did have a couple of sneaky getaways. We stayed in Brisvegas for a couple of nights and saw Live in Brisbane on the Riverstage and it was so AWESOME! And we also took a two night mid week retreat to Montville and stayed in absolute luxury, which was rejuvenating. We had a couples massage which was so relaxing, it was my partners first ever paid massage! Given the money we are about to spend on Reno’s it will be our last splurge in a while.

Life is good, and 2017 has been a cracker so far. Only one month and a bit to go and it’s time for 2018!

Sending my likers love and luck. Even though our daily frolicking in the forum is obviously well and truly over, times like today, I still find myself missing what was and missing you!

Xoxo
What renos are you doing? I'm at work today. Thrillsville. Not, lol.

What renos are you doing? I'm at work today. Thrillsville. Not, lol.
New driveway and garage/workshop, replacing windows, painting roof and house, water tank installation and landscaping the front yard.

My Billy has been sick since last Thursday and I am petrified his time to go is coming . I love him so much. He is my best friend and the thought of life without him is just so sad to me. He is between 12-16 years old, so obviously his time is limited. I just hope we have a few more years yet.

Prayers please pray for my Billy.

New driveway and garage/workshop, replacing windows, painting roof and house, water tank installation and landscaping the front yard.

My Billy has been sick since last Thursday and I am petrified his time to go is coming . I love him so much. He is my best friend and the thought of life without him is just so sad to me. He is between 12-16 years old, so obviously his time is limited. I just hope we have a few more years yet.

Oh dear. Hopefully he will recover. What does the vet say?

Reactions: Tee

Oh dear. Hopefully he will recover. What does the vet say?

What Fiona said. Pets are family. Hopefully you have much more quality time to spend together yet.

Done. Blessings

I’m in time to wish you all a Merry (belated] Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Omg it is like a ghost town forum now :(

Update on Billy, he was diagnosed with pancreatitis. He went on a course of AB’s, and has been put on a strict diet of chicken and rice and the result, he is like a playful puppy again! It was such a relief! While we know his days are numbered (he is between 80 and 90 in dog years) we are so relieved to still have him well. We absolutely love our fur friends.

Anyway sending those I like the best wishes ever and a happy and successful 2018, and those I loath can [removed by Admin due to offensive language and blatant and inappropriate use of fecal matter and the digestive system]

Update on Billy, he was diagnosed with pancreatitis. He went on a course of AB’s, and has been put on a strict diet of chicken and rice and the result, he is like a playful puppy again! It was such a relief! While we know his days are numbered (he is between 80 and 90 in dog years) we are so relieved to still have him well. We absolutely love our fur friends.

Anyway sending those I like the best wishes ever and a happy and successful 2018, and those I loath can [removed by Admin due to offensive language and blatant and inappropriate use of fecal matter and the digestive system]

Oh I read your post before about Billy being sick, and thought Pancreatitis, Rosie has had that, glad he is better. So very happy you are going to be a grandma, such exciting times. And hello everyone. @jessy_girl your boy sounds divine, sounds like he is growing too fast, @timmydownawell your unit is fabulous, what a transformation. Hows Mutley going Trace?
My boy went to Europe for a month, has only been 2 days and Rosie and I miss him so. She keeps looking for him in his room. I think he misses her too, He kissed her about 50 times before he left on wednesday, but only kissed his mum once, haha. Hope everyone has had a great Christmas, xxoo

Boarding on Flight 2018 has been announced......Hope you have checked in only the best souvenirs from 2017 in your luggage.... The BAD and SAD moments if carried, must be thrown away in the garbage bins on arrival ....... The flight will be 12 months long. So, loosen your seat belts, jingle and mingle. The stop-overs will be :✳Health, ✳Love, ✳Joy, ✳Harmony, ✳Well-being ✳Peace. Refueling will be at GivingSharing Caring. The following menu is offered and will be served during the flight....... ✅ Cocktail of Friendship, ✅ Supreme of Health, ✅ Grating of Prosperity, ✅ Bowl of Excellent News ✅ Salad of Success, ✅ Cake of Happiness, All accompanied by bursts of laughter... But remember, you will enjoy these meals and the journey better if you talk, share, smile and laugh together. Sitting silent will make the flight seem longer. Wishing you and your family an enjoyable trip on board flight 2018. ✨☔⛄

Oh so glad to hear Billy is going well, how is he now?

And how is your grandchild going??

Oh I read your post before about Billy being sick, and thought Pancreatitis, Rosie has had that, glad he is better. So very happy you are going to be a grandma, such exciting times. And hello everyone. @jessy_girl your boy sounds divine, sounds like he is growing too fast, @timmydownawell your unit is fabulous, what a transformation. Hows Mutley going Trace?
My boy went to Europe for a month, has only been 2 days and Rosie and I miss him so. She keeps looking for him in his room. I think he misses her too, He kissed her about 50 times before he left on wednesday, but only kissed his mum once, haha. Hope everyone has had a great Christmas, xxoo

Hello shadow :) oh my gosh way too fast, he is now 18 months old which I can't quite believe, yet here we are.

Is your son back home yet?

He’s back Jesse...yay! He said he had an awesome time, drank and ate way too much. In less than 25 hours after he arrived my very tidy house looked like a bomb had exploded.

tenor.gif

H.A.L.P.! The time has come. My little miss is officially a highschooler tomorrow!!!.I'm SO gunna cry :p

giphy-264.gif

He’s back Jesse...yay! He said he had an awesome time, drank and ate way too much. In less than 25 hours after he arrived my very tidy house looked like a bomb had exploded.

I hope he got you lots of duty free goodies & overseas pressies to make up for the mess! :D

Back