Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Good for you!

Fabulous to hear. I personally hate running. I have a couple of DD's who much prefer swimming, yoga and walking!
I don't like running much either, but I do a little bit of it to mix it up a bit.

not sure where to post for OT Chat in life anymore LOL OK - HI There LOL - I shall post in both hehe - Maybe I should have my own thread Hooleys Drama Thread! (I read I have them dramas somewhere)

So ..... what is the meaning of this heading ??? Or is it a code :( I suppose I am not in the club, nor understand - never been a code breaker

all good .....

Facebook Musing And Oversharing BBB Style

So ..... what is the meaning of this heading ??? Or is it a code :( I suppose I am not in the club, nor understand - never been a code breaker

all good .....

Facebook Musing And Oversharing BBB Style

There is no code, there is no hidden meaning, and you don't need to study code breaking. How's about you just post where you feel comfortable?

When I came back I noticed that many people who used to regularly visit the Reepbot thread have since gravitated towards Moosefaces thread. Many of those posters have voiced their displeasure towards me in the past. I didn't want to make anyone in that thread uncomfortable, so I created this thread.

There have always been two very active OT chit chat threads in this area, being the OT and the Reepbot Thread, so why can't we have both?

Trala, so sorry Frank got muled by the Gigantor.So glad he is recovering well and has some spirit back. Would be super scary having that happen. At least the owners of the other dog were reasonable I guess.

A family member's labrador puppy was attacked by an Akita (they're also white, which is why I mention it). They're basically fighting dogs. Now, labradors might be smart dogs, but the attack didn't phase him in the least. He was still super dog oriented and loved to play with all his new friends (he assumed every dog he met is a new friend). He's only mellowed now he's hit the five year mark. I think caution would have been a far more sensible approach, if I were him.
Hello Twist!

You are a blast from the past! I seriously haven't seen you in an age!

Thankfully it was my partner who was involved in the incident, had it been me, both dogs would most likely have been hurt. Gigantor really is a fugly beast.

He looks like this:-

image.jpeg

Very intimidating animal.

Good to see you around the mad house :)

Hello Twist!

Thankfully it was my partner who was involved in the incident, had it been me, both dogs would most likely have been hurt. Gigantor really is a fugly beast.

View attachment 51775

That is a very intimidating looking pooch. Looks like a Pitbull to me, and are know to be vicious. I think they are trying to ban the breed,

It is really up to the owner to train their dog to do what is OK. So glad to see the Owners stood up and accepted responsibility. Suppose they also don't want you to report them.

Not sure why stuff like this happens - I see all the time, little pooches running up to big ones and that is scarey! I also see big pooches going for little ones! Goodness knows what goes through their heads!

Maybe they are offended by the smell at the last piss-stop pole? Hope Frank is getting better, they do heal quickly :)

I have always wondered this about little pooches - May I ask, how many times a week to you trip over them or accidently tread on them and do the get under your feet often?

Well my partner and I are really being tested at the moment. We got through child raising, living with little money united, but home renovations is proving to be challenging.

We are redoing our never touched laundry. The majority of our 40 year old house was renovated before we bought the house, but the laundry remained unchanged, except for some fairly recent tiling. I went down stairs yesterday and was horrified at the lay out he had planned!!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing little Max.

How has Miiiike taken to unclehood?

Great name by the way :)

I underestimated the difficulty of deciding on a name, once you realise it's an actual human being that will have the name for life it becomes daunting. Or maybe that's just me. My main request was a short name and I think with three letters and one syllable this was definitely fulfilled.

As for Mike, well you know how your hear stories of pets getting slightly put out with the new addition and cats plotting to kill newborns..? Haha... no he isn't that bad!!

Well my partner and I are really being tested at the moment. We got through child raising, living with little money united, but home renovations is proving to be challenging.

We are redoing our never touched laundry. The majority of our 40 year old house was renovated before we bought the house, but the laundry remained unchanged, except for some fairly recent tiling. I went down stairs yesterday and was horrified at the lay out he had planned!!!

Renovations seriously do seem to be a big test!! Are you planning to do it all yourselves?

LOL - Who does the Laundry the most? That person should have the last say :) I look at a laundry like a work space. Not like a kitchen or an office, in which creations do take place (Unless you are into folding fitting sheets) You get in there, do the job and get out.

Good Moanin FMAO!

Another day off to enjoy and I am awoken at sparrow fart hours by two snoring dogs and a snoring man!

My partner is currently redoing out laundry, my house is older than he is, and while most of it has been renovated, the laundry never was. It still blows my mind how clever he is when it comes to building. He has no training out side what he has self learned.

I have another dirty secret... I have become hopelessly addicted to Pretty Little Liars. How embarrassing :(
LOL I watch that too

Reactions: Tee
Hello Twist!

View attachment 51775

Oh dear. That dog looks like a walking meat grinder. Not good. I hope he stays on the right side of the fence from now on.

And yes, I've been lurking about but kind of overlooked the Lounge. So ... here I am! Thank you for the welcome back!

Reactions: Tee
I underestimated the difficulty of deciding on a name, once you realise it's an actual human being that will have the name for life it becomes daunting. Or maybe that's just me. My main request was a short name and I think with three letters and one syllable this was definitely fulfilled.

As for Mike, well you know how your hear stories of pets getting slightly put out with the new addition and cats plotting to kill newborns..? Haha... no he isn't that bad!!
It is a great name :)

Where is our pic of our first OT baby?!

And give Mike my best!

Renovations seriously do seem to be a big test!! Are you planning to do it all yourselves?
We are only doing the laundry, and I think we are on a winner. The laundry leads to our backyard, so I want it to look pretty. We have gone with a wooden bench top and a neutral tile. If it looks half as good in reality as it does in my mind, it will look beautiful.

We are now on a first name basis with the Bunnings team!

You know there will be pictures so stay tuned ;)

Oh dear. That dog looks like a walking meat grinder. Not good. I hope he stays on the right side of the fence from now on.

And yes, I've been lurking about but kind of overlooked the Lounge. So ... here I am! Thank you for the welcome back!
He is just awful! We don't walk that way anymore! Once bitten and all that.

LOL I watch that too
Yay!

Do you watch Gossip Girl? I am loving that one too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471713451][/DOUBLEPOST]Good moanin!

I am on my dreaded night shifts :(

Hope you are all well and living your dreams (except for Wayne Brown) enjoy your Sunday (except for Wayne Brown)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll share some today!

It's actually Mr Mike's birthday today!!

YAY for baby pics :D:D:D:D:D

My little smoochie turned 7 yesterday. August is a good month :D

Happy Birthday @Miiiiike

tumblr_mn6m44SWtr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Back