Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Hello!

I am officially out of the slot!!!

First things first! Mutley and I want to send a big congratulations to Jessy!! Sneak us a peek! PM it if you are shy. What is Jessy Boys reality name?

Hope you are all well! I swear to Prisus, a month away from the madness did both me and Mutley the world of good.

Looking forward to some friendly OT chit chat without the drama.

#RIPWayneBrown

Oh my God!

Frank got attacked by a Bull Mastiff while on his walk a fortnight ago!

My partner was walking the boys, and out of no where this dog jumped two fences and went for Frank! My partner picked both dogs up, and was keeping gigantor at bay by kicking him, and yelling, and then Frank fell out of his harness... Gigantor grabbed Frank, so my partner dived on gigantor, gouging his eye and punching him, and gigantor finally let go of Frank and ran home.

Poor Frank literally shit himself. He had a puncture to his rump, but thankfully no internal damage. After a week of Ab's and pain, he is now back to mischief. The owners of Gigantor paid the bill.

image.jpeg

latest

WTF??!! Poor little Frankie!!!! I bet the owners were mortified their dog did that! We had a boof headed blue dog once, he got bailed up by what we later found out to be some type of fighting dog (I thought it was a husky, but only white). Even tho he had confidence and attitude, he cowered near any dog after that :( Hope Frankie is back to his fun loving self.

Hello!

First things first! Mutley and I want to send a big congratulations to Jessy!! Sneak us a peek! PM it if you are shy. What is Jessy Boys reality name?

Hope you are all well! I swear to Prisus, a month away from the madness did both me and Mutley the world of good.

#RIPWayneBrown

So ditto for baby pics!! @jessy_girl - can you post one where he isn't identifiable? I bet his little cheeks are just squeezable :D

Reactions: Tee
Welcome back Tra!
OMG, poor little Frank, that's scary. Good that he isn't too damaged, hopefully he'll get over the trauma soon enough.

Hello!

#RIPWayneBrown
Haha you out of the slot. Have you been watching "Wentworth"?:laugh:

It's no secret you and I have had our differences and scragged each other in the past but let's hope we can get past that and agree to disagree in the future:D

;)

P.S. I will scrag ya if ya shit me again :kiss:

P.S.S. Sorry about ya dog getting attacked. That sucks.

Reactions: Tee
Hello!

#RIPWayneBrown
Hola!

Glad to hear a month away did you well.

Love your little gif to start the thread ;)

Oh my God!

Frank got attacked by a Bull Mastiff while on his walk a fortnight ago!

My partner was walking the boys, and out of no where this dog jumped two fences and went for Frank! My partner picked both dogs up, and was keeping gigantor at bay by kicking him, and yelling, and then Frank fell out of his harness... Gigantor grabbed Frank, so my partner dived on gigantor, gouging his eye and punching him, and gigantor finally let go of Frank and ran home.

Poor Frank literally shit himself. He had a puncture to his rump, but thankfully no internal damage. After a week of Ab's and pain, he is now back to mischief. The owners of Gigantor paid the bill.

View attachment 51739
scary!

Thankfully Frabk is ok now and it sounds like the owners of the other dog did the right thing.

I was a member of a couple of forums years ago (til they declined in activity due to Facebook/Twitter) and it was DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! Seriously it drove me fucking bonkers! First sign of that here and it's cya from me! Anyways, willing to give this forum a go. Gotta admit, I have some fond memories of just 'chit chat' on the old forums I used to frequent. I've introduced myself in the off-topic thread so like you I'm looking forward to some friendly OT chit chat as well!

Btw, I used to be a mod at a forum so I know how things WORK. I've requested that the forum gods merge this thread with the off-topic thread I introduced myself in earlier so that I don't have to open up separate threads for the same kinda shite (good shite of course!) because everything in this thread so far seems like it belongs in there. Just makes things EASIER! Sorry I know I'm new but I'm really OCD. Hate me for it I don't care but I need things to be ORGANISED!

I was a member of a couple of forums years ago (til they declined in activity due to Facebook/Twitter) and it was DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! Seriously it drove me fucking bonkers! First sign of that here and it's cya from me! Anyways, willing to give this forum a go. Gotta admit, I have some fond memories of just 'chit chat' on the old forums I used to frequent. I've introduced myself in the off-topic thread so like you I'm looking forward to some friendly OT chit chat as well!

Btw, I used to be a mod at a forum so I know how things WORK. I've requested that the forum gods merge this thread with the off-topic thread I introduced myself in earlier so that I don't have to open up separate threads for the same kinda shite (good shite of course!) because everything in this thread so far seems like it belongs in there. Just makes things EASIER! Sorry I know I'm new but I'm really OCD. Hate me for it I don't care but I need things to be ORGANISED!

mJICdfV.jpg

Hello Fingers! Welcome!

Haha you out of the slot. Have you been watching "Wentworth"?:laugh:

It's no secret you and I have had our differences and scragged each other in the past but let's hope we can get past that and agree to disagree in the future:D

;)

P.S. I will scrag ya if ya shit me again :kiss:

P.S.S. Sorry about ya dog getting attacked. That sucks.
Yes I have :)

You have mentioned this a couple of times, so our discussions and differences must have made an impact on you. It is okay when people have differences which become heated discussions, and if memory serves you and I had very few. The secret is not to hang on to it and obsess over it and make it bigger than it is.

Hola!

Glad to hear a month away did you well.

Love your little gif to start the thread ;)
Tbh, Mutley had to Facebook messenger me through it! Seriously! Ha!

He is still enjoying being forumless, but he sends his best wishes. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1470860753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yay!

Our favourite fairy has returned!

1H8W6z0.jpg

Welcome back @Trala! Good to see you here again. :)
Thank you, boy.

:)

Trala, look honey, you have a cute dog and I'm glad the gigantor didn't kill it but I still call on the mods to merge this thread with the other and most importantly to keep the title of the established thread.

Reasons why:
a) it's more descriptive/accurate "New off-topic thread" - it's a new off-topic thread.
b) it tells posters to "please be nice".
c) as someone who has deactivated their Facebook, I really hate being reminded of it! ("Facebook musing")

Thank you @Lucas

Back