Skip to main content

Gardar and is Sam gay

D

dougles007

From the onset of Sam in the house , my gaydar went OFF, Sam is gay . I might be wrong . What do you think

Your gaydar is broken beyond all repair.

This gaydar is no more. It has ceased to be. This is an ex-gaydar.

Your gaydar is broken beyond all repair.

This gaydar is no more. It has ceased to be. This is an ex-gaydar.

LOL

Sam definately gives something off... I can't put my finger on it. You could be right.

I have said it before and will repeat it now.

There was an early conversation where he said something like, "I love all kinds of people.......errr women".

He VERY quickly added the "women" part.

Layla is his beard.

I don't get that vibe from Sam. Josh, though, I do. Somehow through his secret and the sex addict thing and the Ava thing, he still managed to make me sure that he was gay (or perhaps bisexual. I don't know, he just gave me the feeling).

Sam doesn't set my gaydar off at all. Nor did Josh.
Michael on the other hand sets my bi-dar off to deafening tones.

I think bi. Only because he's called Michael "so cute" twice(in a serious way, ew) and was the first one to repeatedly say that Stacey's boyfriend was "so hot". He seems to legitimately like Layla though. He has ugly gums.

No way is Sam Gay..we maybe wish???? Michael is the big mincing lisping hand waving..like...like..like I am Gay..big faggot arse.

I swear to god I mean this in a non insulting way.

Is it just me or are there a large number number of gay people on this forum??

To the OP, there is no way Sam is gay, I doubt he is even Bi. It's not weird for some guys to call other guys attractive, although I will say it's very strange for any guy to think Michael was good looking. Usually straight guys find mainly men good looking (like Clive Owen, guys like that).

Lotsa girls think I am gay or bi because I might mention a guy is good looking.

I think Sam is completely straight but is comfortable with saying other guys look good.

I swear to god I mean this in a non insulting way.

Is it just me or are there a large number number of gay people on this forum??

Yup and they are sneaky and deceptive gay men too.

For my first three weeks in this forum, I thought I was gossiping with the "girls" regarding how hot Ray was, and the rude things we wanted to do to him, then later I discovered my "girls" were "gurls".

Let's just say they ruined my hetro version of Ray to the point of no return - thank you very much MADONNA and The Theorist.

Then I fell briefly in love with SuperMonster and Thing - both gay.

Lucky I still have my Mutely to fantasise over, there is no way he's gay...

didnt they say something in the beginning that he experimented with a guy in the past? or was that someone else? (or a dream)

Back