Skip to main content

Game of Thrones *may include spoilers*

The North Remembers what it wants. These bannermen haven't really exemplified loyalty so their bickering isn't really surprising to me. Though TBH I've kinda hated the whole Winterfell storyline this season. Arya has been a capital-B Bitch IMO. She should get back to her list and stop coming for Sansa so I can go back to liking her.

These Northern bitches ain't loyal. Which is weird because it is their defining trait in the books. And their catchphrase (The North Remembers) is all about loyalty. And Jon bending the knee is not going to make things better. Which is so stupid because the answer is so OBVIOUS and no one wants to say "Hey, how about a marriage alliance? That's why you left Darrio, right?".

Speaking of stupid writing, to be honest it feels like the writers are lost without GRRM to guide their ship. Especially after the last two episodes, it feels like they have no idea what to do without characters being incredibly stupid in their actions in order to create drama. Ayra and Sansa, as you said, and this "catch a wight" storyline makes no sense.

I have to be honest, that was a bit disappointing. Littlefingers death was fun, but he could have been charged with all of that stuff and killed at the start of the season and saved everyone from watching Winterfell turn into Dorne and the Stark daughters turn into the Sand Snakes.

Jon is going to regret that boat scene. And being King. He can't go anywhere without being named leader or King of something.

We didn't get the Cleganebowl!

And this is more of a nitpick, but Rhaegar now had two sons named Aegon? What is wrong with Aemon (like the maester) or Jaehaerys (the greatest Targaryen king)?

Last edited:
I loved it! I was worried with the where the Theon stuff was going, but I am happy it will give him a storyline next season and almost certainly means he will make towards the end. Loved the Littlefinger scene, loved the build up over the last few eps and it will be awesome on rewatch to know the outcome and see the Stark team setting their trap. They needed to do this in front of Lord Royce to sure up the Vale.

I really enjoyed the Sam and Bran scene - I expected it, but I love the way it was acted with a bit of comedy.

Glad Jamie finally left Cersei.

I bawled my eyes out at the end though - Tormund better not be dead! Or Beric! But Kristofer Hivju (Tormund) has the best Instagram and I have adored Tormund.

Kit Harrington's butt is truly an amazing sight

I have to be honest, that was a bit disappointing. Littlefingers death was fun, but he could have been charged with all of that stuff and killed at the start of the season and saved everyone from watching Winterfell turn into Dorne and the Stark daughters turn into the Sand Snakes.

Jon is going to regret that boat scene. And being King. He can't go anywhere without being named leader or King of something.

We didn't get the Cleganebowl!

And this is more of a nitpick, but Rhaegar now had two sons named Aegon? What is wrong with Aemon (like the maester) or Jaehaerys (the greatest Targaryen king)?

Yeah LF lived way longer than he need to. I wonder how Jon will react to the incest I hope it's not the end of my #Jonerys. Also how will Dant take him being the rightful heir. Also she's totes gonna get preggers.

As for the name has Rhaegar's kids names with the Martell even been established in the TV show? If not I guess that's why they gave him the name Aegon.

I loved it! I was worried with the where the Theon stuff was going, but I am happy it will give him a storyline next season and almost certainly means he will make towards the end. Loved the Littlefinger scene, loved the build up over the last few eps and it will be awesome on rewatch to know the outcome and see the Stark team setting their trap. They needed to do this in front of Lord Royce to sure up the Vale.

I really enjoyed the Sam and Bran scene - I expected it, but I love the way it was acted with a bit of comedy.

Glad Jamie finally left Cersei.

I bawled my eyes out at the end though - Tormund better not be dead! Or Beric! But Kristofer Hivju (Tormund) has the best Instagram and I have adored Tormund.

Kit Harrington's butt is truly an amazing sight

Tormund and the big woman have to have their giant babies!

And Kit's arse...

giphy.gif

I dunno, I always imagined LF must have had something more going on than just being a manipulative sadist with an impotent obsession with the Stark women.

I am SO happy that the sisters Sansa and Ayra foiled Little finger's plots and plans and are still together.

Yeah LF lived way longer than he need to. I wonder how Jon will react to the incest I hope it's not the end of my #Jonerys. Also how will Dant take him being the rightful heir. Also she's totes gonna get preggers.

As for the name has Rhaegar's kids names with the Martell even been established in the TV show? If not I guess that's why they gave him the name Aegon.

Neither are going to take it well. But Dany's whole world it built on being queen.

Thoros mentioned Aegon and Rhaenys by name when they captured the Hound. Oberyn always talked about Elia and her children but I don't think he named them. Still, come up with another name, it's so easy. I would be stunned if GRRM named him Aegon in the books.

I dunno, I always imagined LF must have had something more going on than just being a manipulative sadist with an impotent obsession with the Stark women.

Actually, that sounds pretty on the money. The only thing I take issue with is that he did nothing this season to further his endgame. It's like he stopped playing the game to focus on his creepin'. Multitask Littlefinger! Tyrion creeped on Dany/Jon AND played the game (badly, but still).

There’s a lot of articles about leaked spoilers at the moment. Apparently part of one episode is already out there. Be careful!

But I also don't want it to be "done". I'm so invested in the characters

Yeah I'm a bit like that. But my desire to see it then rewatch it 65,000 times is stronger.

There’s a lot of articles about leaked spoilers at the moment. Apparently part of one episode is already out there. Be careful!

Are any of them legit though (well as legit as spoilers can be)? At this point I'm willing to be spoiled and spend the next 6 months imagining dreaming about it then spending the 6 months with nothing.

Yeah I'm a bit like that. But my desire to see it then rewatch it 65,000 times is stronger.

Are any of them legit though (well as legit as spoilers can be)? At this point I'm willing to be spoiled and spend the next 6 months imagining dreaming about it then spending the 6 months with nothing.

I dunno I did not dive too far in. What I did see wasn’t too surprising in terms of some characters who were going to die.

Has anyone seen the new teaser? I only saw a photo still at lunch during work and I was covered with goosebumps

Was so glad they bought a bit of humour back in the final episode - kind of realise now that's what's been missing from the last couple of series.

I'm satisfied enough with the finale, though definately been a season of two halves - for me the first three episodes could be summed up in about ten minutes. The last three have been much better and the finale kind of bought it back to the heart of the series and was all the better for it.

Back