Skip to main content

Game of Thrones *may include spoilers*

Why do you think Littlefinger is toast? Looking forward to Danny hopefully taking the reins a bit next week. Cersei knows Danny's advisers too well so needs to surprise her.

Oh and #creepybran indeed. His storyline interests me the least and now he is like full cray.
Omg Bran! How was the moment when he was talking to his sister, explaining he is the 3 eyed raven and sees all? Rather than tell her things like our sister Arya is alive, or say Jon is a Tarrgarian, he chooses to tell her that she looked beautiful on her wedding night, the night she was brutally raped by her awful husband!

I am so looking forward to illegally downloading and watching the latest Ep!

I love this show so much, every year I watch it all over again from season one. My favourite character is The Hound.

I am sure most of you die hard fans have seen this, but just in case someone missed it, too funny:- GOT The Musical!

This season is too good. I can't believe there's only 7 episodes in it. We're half way through :drowning:. Latest ep and the promo has certainly riled up the #TeamDanny and #DieDanny war again.

Personally I'm a fan of Danny. I admit she is a bit entitled with the whole I will reclaim my birthright - cos let's be honest she was like the 6th in line or something - but that's all par for the course for a claimant to the throne. And I don't agree with the whole Mad Queen thing. I mean she can be vicious, yes, but this is war and I think she's shown considerable restraint considering the shit advice she's been getting.

I feel like, looking around the internet at the reaction to this episode, I must have been one of the few who wanted Bronn to win. Seven seasons of being a totally hilarious badass and unlike the dragon he never burned a child to death? Yeah, definitely wanted Bronn to win. Amazing that he was able to mount a horse with those huge brass balls in the way.

I feel like we took a step towards Jon kneeling, which is silly because his reasoning is solid. The Northern lords hate the Southerners and the Targaryens and if a King they chose kneels to her he will lose them. They did not even want him to go and SPEAK to her, let alone give away a Kingdom they gave to him 10 minutes beforehand. But much like Dany's war problems, the solution is obvious.

I feel like, looking around the internet at the reaction to this episode, I must have been one of the few who wanted Bronn to win. Seven seasons of being a totally hilarious badass and unlike the dragon he never burned a child to death? Yeah, definitely wanted Bronn to win. Amazing that he was able to mount a horse with those huge brass balls in the way.

I feel like we took a step towards Jon kneeling, which is silly because his reasoning is solid. The Northern lords hate the Southerners and the Targaryens and if a King they chose kneels to her he will lose them. They did not even want him to go and SPEAK to her, let alone give away a Kingdom they gave to him 10 minutes beforehand. But much like Dany's war problems, the solution is obvious.

Jon may lose the lords regardless when the find out he's a Targaryen himself.

I would be surprised since he is half Stark, they know he is not insane and he is Westerosi Jesus. Marrying his Aunt on the other hand...

The Nights Watch killed him so they must have missed that memo. Do you think the Eyrie are there for Jon or because LF told them to? We know Lord Royce hates the Targs

The Nights Watch killed him so they must have missed that memo. Do you think the Eyrie are there for Jon or because LF told them to? We know Lord Royce hates the Targs

Maybe you're right. But I hope Davos and Tormund are gossips and everyone knows. That is quality water-cooler talk.

I think they are there because of LF but I think they respect Jon infinitely more than either LF or Robin, because he is so much like Ned and Royce is old enough to have followed Ned and Jon Arryn during Roberts Rebellion. Once he finds out? Depends on the timing. If the White Walkers have taken down the Wall it would look pretty short-sighted to nominate Queen Sansa while Jon is trying to keep everyone united and save Westeros. I don't know, what do you think?

After all this time, how do any of these Stark kids actually matter to the story?

I feel like we have to see what Littlefinger is up to soon. This smug knowingness while perving from the sidelines must have about run its course.

This season is too good. I can't believe there's only 7 episodes in it. We're half way through :drowning:. Latest ep and the promo has certainly riled up the #TeamDanny and #DieDanny war again.

Personally I'm a fan of Danny. I admit she is a bit entitled with the whole I will reclaim my birthright - cos let's be honest she was like the 6th in line or something - but that's all par for the course for a claimant to the throne. And I don't agree with the whole Mad Queen thing. I mean she can be vicious, yes, but this is war and I think she's shown considerable restraint considering the shit advice she's been getting.
It really is! I cried when that dragon got hit! The sobbed when it looked like Jamie was burnt toast. I have a terrible feeling one of the dragons is going to be killed, and I can't bare the thought!

I love the Danny storyline and I don't find her at all entitled. She started out as the expendable little sister who would be fucked by horses if it meant furthering her (entitled) brother, and from there she has risen to greatness in her quest to make the world a better place than she found it.

I actually love the mad queen character too. She plays a brilliant role. I felt her sadness at the loss of her children. I was thinking about my absolute favourite character and I just love them all, except Ramsey and Joffrey and that horrible man who ended up eating his son in a pie!

I know some people will see this episode as complete fan service, but I LOVED it!

House Baratheon is back in the Game! I read about Gendry coming back in October last year and I started getting giddy for the second I saw his name (Joe Dempsie) in the opening credits. I loved him embracing his Baratheon heritage with the Warhammer, the bonding with Jon, the bonding with Davos - he's a chip of the old block! (before Robert became a fat drunk, of course)

Gilly revealing that Jon is legitimate Targ and Sam completely ignoring her was gold. Especially him giving little Sam a book to ?play with

So excited about the squad heading North of the Wall on #wighthunt. It is inevitable at least one will die, but please not Jon/Gendry/The Hound/Tormund or Jorah

Drogon loves his nephew! Edit: or is Jon is cousin?? I get confused with all this inbreeding

It is really good that Gendry is back, Ayra really needs him. Murder cannot be a full-time preoccupation.

This "capture a wight" mission seems really stupid. Cersei is completely untrustworthy, as Tyrion knows, and even if she could be counted on, she does not bring a lot to the table. I know the whole "we all need to band together" thing, but bringing her and Euron into this seems totally impractical and not really worth the risk of her finding a way to kill someone.

Is anyone else annoyed by how the Northern Lords are written? Seriously, they chose Jon, he does a good job, puts himself on the line for all of them and they suddenly want him gone because he goes on a diplomatic mission that might save all of their ungrateful lives. The North Remembers nothing.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

That death was the worst. But...

Yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss.

#Jonerys. You go get that northern D.

I'll be unable to concentrate on anything this week. I need the finale now!

Is anyone else annoyed by how the Northern Lords are written? Seriously, they chose Jon, he does a good job, puts himself on the line for all of them and they suddenly want him gone because he goes on a diplomatic mission that might save all of their ungrateful lives. The North Remembers nothing.

The North Remembers what it wants. These bannermen haven't really exemplified loyalty so their bickering isn't really surprising to me. Though TBH I've kinda hated the whole Winterfell storyline this season. Arya has been a capital-B Bitch IMO. She should get back to her list and stop coming for Sansa so I can go back to liking her.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

That death was the worst. But...

Yeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss.

#Jonerys. You go get that northern D.

I'll be unable to concentrate on anything this week. I need the finale now!

Lol, I'm OS and wasn't convinced I would be able to watch this ep so I watched the leak on Tuesday. It's been killing me since then. I see #boatsex ahead

The North Remembers what it wants. These bannermen haven't really exemplified loyalty so their bickering isn't really surprising to me. Though TBH I've kinda hated the whole Winterfell storyline this season. Arya has been a capital-B Bitch IMO. She should get back to her list and stop coming for Sansa so I can go back to liking her.

I think it is a plot line manipulation- Ayra and Sansa are tight and Sansa thinks LF is dodgy AF. Ayra knows LF is dodgy AF. Bran knows LF is dodgy AF. He is most vulnerable when he is most arrogant, like Walder Frey, Joffrey, Robb Stark etc.

Lol, I'm OS and wasn't convinced I would be able to watch this ep so I watched the leak on Tuesday. It's been killing me since then. I see #boatsex ahead

If the finale leaks I will be on that like a fly on shit.

I think it is a plot line manipulation- Ayra and Sansa are tight and Sansa thinks LF is dodgy AF. Ayra knows LF is dodgy AF. Bran knows LF is dodgy AF. He is most vulnerable when he is most arrogant, like Walder Frey, Joffrey, Robb Stark etc.

Yeah they all know LF is dodgy as fuck and it's going to blow up in his face. But there's still unresolved hate between Sansa and Arya which I'm hoping doesn't get any worse next season.

Back