Jenna Louise

Sanapu:
Conner (V)
Flick
Kylie
Brook
Matt
Sam

I put a V next to the 3 remaining post swap Vavau tribe.
I know there were interim moves so that a few players have played with almost everyone.

---
Personally I see no reason for original Sanapu to not hold together. If Conner pulls in Kate and Nick stays with them. They will dominate. They may want Kylie out but she has no place to go, so she would be down the list. Or they could swap Kylie with someone else and get her out if she is too annoying

Nick is the person that should be their target. He's a huge threat.

So if I were them, for the next vote, I would pull in Sue and JL to vote off Nick.

It's hard to tell though so the merge may be more interesting than I first thought

A useful insight - didn't realise how decimated the original Aganoa actually were. Agree the original Sanapu should stick together and get through the individual stages, whilst Conner and Sam's transfer to Vavau, and to a lesser extent Nick's to Sanapu, should prove a huge advantage moving forward - until people realise what a huge advantage that was.

Aganoa's fate kind of lies in Vavau's hands IMO - and at the moment I'd say the most likely to be next off are three of the original Vavau members.

A useful insight - didn't realise how decimated the original Aganoa actually were. Agree the original Sanapu should stick together and get through the individual stages, whilst Conner and Sam's transfer to Vavau, and to a lesser extent Nick's to Sanapu, should prove a huge advantage moving forward - until people realise what a huge advantage that was.

Aganoa's fate kind of lies in Vavau's hands IMO - and at the moment I'd say the most likely to be next off are three of the original Vavau members.

It's just so hard to predict when there has been so little shown of the other tribe and the shows dominant character was just sent packing.

The only story we have:
Kylie sleeping annoying everyone.
Mention of a girls alliance which will probably not happen as they didn't seem too keen.
Nicks vendetta against the grandmother and the girl who voted him out.
Brooke somehow being chosen as a leader.
Conner and Kate final 2 deal.

Did I miss anything?

Back