Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when people look so naturally happy in their pics, you nailed it [MENTION=31714]Jam[/MENTION].

I swear you have the most likeable face [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION] and I can't even really see it haha.

Ok... Promise not to scream, now. Another oldie coming up and I'm quite frightening without makeup.

This is me and my gorgeous daughter...

MeandAngie_zps65bb890a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

...no... you're not frightening without makeup on Jam... quite the contrary... a great pic by the way... cheers.

Ok... Promise not to scream, now. Another oldie coming up and I'm quite frightening without makeup.

This is me and my gorgeous daughter...

MeandAngie_zps65bb890a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Make up is totally over rated. I dont even own lipstick lol
And far from a hag, I love to see happy people. :)

When I think of hag I think of the hag card in the game talisman and you dont look anything like her. ;)

... hello fellow old bastard... it's good to see that I'm not the only one at least!... lol!... cheers.

Hello Sticky, us old bastards have got to stick together, we are outnumbered. Isn't there an Order of Old Bastards somewhere :)
To any of our overseas contributors, being referred to as an old bastard, is a term of endearment in Australia. We are a rough lot.

The Hawaiian shirt is making a comeback. Fashion is so cyclical... I wish I kept mine, I used to have a wardrobe full back when they were fashionable, I had some awesome ones... donated them all so perhaps I can pick them up again at the local Salvo's haha.

Haha and short sleeved Safari suits, they will probably make a come back soon. They were actually very comfortable in the Gold Coast weather and you could wear a suit and look reasonably good, without wearing a tie. I used to have a brown one, a beige one, a light blue one and a light green one. I am dating myself even more now, but I still have a pair of 70's mens platform shoes in the wardrobe, remember the ones with the soles built up about 4 inches, as well as the heels? I think they are a collectors item now :)

I don't know whether I have seen a picture of you before.. Or this is just really weird. But you look exactly how I pictured you.

haha bleachy, you actually imagined this!!!!!!!!! haha how cool...i have imagined many attractive forum members sipping champagne but never atop a table in their undies......your imagination must be an awesome place to be :D

Hello Sticky, us old bastards have got to stick together, we are outnumbered. Isn't there an Order of Old Bastards somewhere :)
To any of our overseas contributors, being referred to as an old bastard, is a term of endearment in Australia. We are a rough lot.

...lol!... yes there is actually ... here on this link below...

http://www.aoob.com.au/

...it's a charity thing... you can get a life membership for $15... hmmmm!... might have to join one day... $15 isn't too much to pay for the privilage of being an official fully qualified 'Old Bastard' eh?... lol!... cheers.

...lol!... yes there is actually ... here on this link below...

http://www.aoob.com.au/

...it's a charity thing... you can get a life membership for $15... hmmmm!... might have to join one day... $15 isn't too much to pay for the privilage of being an official fully qualified 'Old Bastard' eh?... lol!... cheers.

Haha, they think we make this stuff up :)
I might have problems with the membership qualifications:
Membership Qualifications
Marital status of parents is irrelevant.
Age is irrelevant - it is sufficient to have been acclaimed at least once by friends as an Old Bastard.
Drinking habits must be hearty and jovial, whatever the drink of choice.
On encountering other OB's one must administer a hearty slap on the back, together with the cheerful greeting "Hello, you Old Bastard!"
Membership card or badge must be carried at all times. Failure to produce same when challenged by another OB incurs a penalty of one round of drinks.

Lol.

Haha, they think we make this stuff up :)
I might have problems with the membership qualifications:
Membership Qualifications
Marital status of parents is irrelevant.
Age is irrelevant - it is sufficient to have been acclaimed at least once by friends as an Old Bastard.
Drinking habits must be hearty and jovial, whatever the drink of choice.
On encountering other OB's one must administer a hearty slap on the back, together with the cheerful greeting "Hello, you Old Bastard!"
Membership card or badge must be carried at all times. Failure to produce same when challenged by another OB incurs a penalty of one round of drinks.

Lol.

...I just love the last rule tedfthis... funny as... it sounds like a great charity... I may actually join it... even if not just for the novelty value... just imagine if someone does call you one and you whip out the card or badge to prove that you are one... the look on their face would be worth gold lol!... cheers.

Loved everyones pics. Big shout out to Torifrog, Derspatz and Trala representing the experienced brigade in a youth obsessed phenomenon such as BB. It truly shows the demographic and representation across a wide spread. I have enjoyed reading this forum and hope to post more next year. Forums with discussion still interest me more than character restricted ego spleen vents.

...I just love the last rule tedfthis... funny as... it sounds like a great charity... I may actually join it... even if not just for the novelty value... just imagine if someone does call you one and you whip out the card or badge to prove that you are one... the look on their face would be worth gold lol!... cheers.

Yes, that was the rule, that I would have found difficult to comply with. "Membership card or badge must be carried at all times. Failure to produce same when challenged by another OB incurs a penalty of one round of drinks."

As you say, its a charitable organisation, I may join too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back