Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this is me....

This first one is after I lost half of my face in a boating accident.
Or, it could be just an 'arty' one that a photographer friend of mine took.

NikkiBW.jpg

This one is me, without the arty photographer bullshit. Half smashed on Baileys, and taken on an iPhone in the dark! I was dressed in tacky plastic jewellery in honour of the Royal Wedding.

nikkiroyalwedding.jpg

You all look amazing! I love that I have a face to your names now lol. I'm feeling the pressure to post something.

OK Here it goes.........

View attachment 34966

You're lovely! Look at those eyes...

Ok, so this is me....

View attachment 34971

This one is me, without the arty photographer bullshit. Half smashed on Baileys, and taken on an iPhone in the dark! I was dressed in tacky plastic jewellery in honour of the Royal Wedding.

View attachment 34972

I like the 2nd one best - you look happy, relaxed, and like a really welcoming person ♥

Thanks [MENTION=1267]torifrog[/MENTION]

The first one she told me to look all serious. The complete opposite of non work me! I'm pretty sure she just looked around for the friend most in need of photoshop when she asked me to sit for her LOL.

You're a cutie!!!

My partner thinks so.

LMAO!!! You always manage to make me laugh out loud. Great pics! Where was the first photo taken?

They are both taken in Melbourne. I was there in June. My partner is an avid Cats supporter and we try to get down every year for a game. The second pic is a selfie in the lift of the hotel we were staying at on our way to the Cats vs the Pies game.

Ok, so this is me....

I knew you would have a face that I would like!

So nice to see you, sister!

[MENTION=26227]NurseNikki[/MENTION] Thanks I was nervous about posting a picture.
[MENTION=1267]torifrog[/MENTION] Thanks and I loved your hair I wish I was brave enough to try something like that.

They are both taken in Melbourne. I was there in June. My partner is an avid Cats supporter and we try to get down every year for a game. The second pic is a selfie in the lift of the hotel we were staying at on our way to the Cats vs the Pies game.

Ha! Yet another connection. Avid cats fan here, I lived in Geelong for 12 years!

I knew you would have a face that I would like!

So nice to see you, sister!

And you too, my fellow nursey friend xx You look nothing like what I pictured. I can't see any sparkly devil horns? But gorgeous just the same !

Just popping in to say you are all gorgeous! Miki! If I had a penis I would totes do you!! ;) And that goes for all you saucy wenches!!! RAWR!!!

As of this time tomorrow I will playing hostess to one of dearest friends from the states that I haven't seen in about 20 years. I am hoping to have at least one halfway decent pic out of this extravaganza. If that happens, I'll play along. ;)

Just bear in mind my friend is coming for my 50th birthday, so yeah. I'm old. :eek:

Last edited:
Ha!

Great pics everyone! Love your hair [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] & great smile [MENTION=26227]NurseNikki[/MENTION]

Why thank you, you gorgeous specimen. I have to admit, I was a bit iffy on posting, but then I thought fuck it, I'm just me !!

You do incredible make up. Teach me your ways...

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] I now know what you look like! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back