Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

What a delicious last breakfast!
Well, @Mitchell has gone back to bed so I guess I'll just sit here and reminisce about past Housemates. :)

I'll start with my best friend @Zcsund1234 ! :D

What a journey we have been on. I nominated him night one and felt so bad after he was 'fake' evicted. Once he returned, we just seemed to 'click'. We've been good friends ever since, well until he was evicted the other night.

Our lack of cooking skills, our awesome toast making skills, our lack of buttering skills, our shared Diary Room visits, our teamwork in Friday Night Live, and our secret task have all helped form a strong, and loyal friendship.

I look forward to seeing you again tonight my friend! :woot:

I'll give a few shout outs

@huwman - You are the perfect mix of entertainment and decency, they should have more like you!

Zscund - We clashed but I'm sure a free years down the line we might get on

Sepia - toast x

BBAU - Beaut

Jordan - <3

Next, my most fierce competitor @huwman ! :)

He didn't seem to have much to do with the House at the beginning, but I knew that was part of his strategy. To fly under the RADAR until the last minute where he became one of the most fierce and controversial game players of the series.

You did awesome as President and leading the Yes/No task. You evicted me as your first Presidential Decree, and brought me back not long afterwards.

Our relationship was rocky after you got the Pass to the Final, because I thought that you were getting cocky. Then I noticed that you kept trying to get me out and I thought it was because of this and felt betrayed after I thought that we had sorted it out.

Once you came clean and told me how you thought I was your biggest competitor, it all made sense.

I look forward to catching-up with you on the outside, and learning more about your courageous gameplay. ;)

Next to my toast-making and toast-buttering buddy @BigBrotherCritic ! :)

How I could have survived without him is beyond me. Literally, I wouldn't have been able to eat. Our toast making ventures lead to many great toast flavors and a rather large dent in Big Brother's toaster budget. ;)

When you were evicted I was trying to stand-up for you being a girl, to later find out that you really were a guy. At first I thought you were and then you said something about getting "White girl wasted". I stick to my Apple Juice, hence I didn't understand.

The House has felt rather empty without you, and I have missed having you here everyday. I will be happy to start-up a toast restaurant with you, and have I amazing inventions shared with the rest of the world! :woot:

I look forward to seeing you again tonight buddy! :D

Now to @brandonthud75 ! :confused:

Well, I haven't noticed much difference since he left. Well, the food is all safe from him sneaking away and eating all of it in the laundry so that's a bonus! ;)

You were King of the Below the RADAR Flyers and came far in the game, with the help of your well-deserved pass. Although, to be honest I think that pass was your downfall.

I look forward to catching-up with the real you, if your not too low under the RADAR that is. :p

To the controversial @JordanS next. :nailbiting:

While he was in the House, we got along quite well. You were a great Housemate, just what the House and the show needed. But your stay was short, and that was your decision.

I honestly feel that it should be you in here with me. You were a great Housemate and I feel that we would have made great finalists.

I hope that we can sort things out on the outside. I'll see you tonight! :D

Next-up, @misspuddingface ! :)

The only female in the Forum Big Brother House, and a great Housemate she was. She was great to talk to and an interesting player. I feel that it was her absence that was her downfall.

I often wonder what kind of a Housemate you would have become, but I guess that's something that I'll never know.

I look forward to seeing you again! :D

Now to my frenemie @BBAUfan2014 ! :p

He was the nicest Housemate in the House, but in his nominations he let his true self fly. But I'm not upset about that because it's all part of the game, and I've had my fair share of it as well.

I never truly saw you as a threat. I always saw us as two friends that wanted each other gone. And that's cool. :)

We've had meaningful chats in the Diary Room about nominating each other publicly, and you are one of the only Housemates that I've revealed any part of my strategies too because I couldn't hurt yours or anyone elses feelings.

We will catch-up tonight my friend! :D

Next is @DigitalCorp ! :)

He sparked a but of controversy Housemate when it came to his personal and religious opinions. But in doing that he gave the House personality. It got us talking and sharing our own opinions which in-turn lead to his eviction.

I don't hold anything against you my friend. While I don't agree with your opinion or respect it, I do respect you for having the courage to share it.

I hope you haven't been scared away and that I will see you as well tonight! :D

Ok so who's next, let me see... @StruggleStreet ! :)

He was one of the most aggressive and controversial Housemates at the beginning who calmed down after his fake eviction.

Our fued was short but strong nonetheless. That was until you were revealed as Big Brother's mole. Well played Big Brother!

While I probably will never see you again, I'll know you were a great character! :D

And now my last competitor, final remaining friend, and fellow finalist @Mitchell ! :)

While I don't agree that you actually deserve to be here, this game isn't about that. It's a popularity contest, and so far we have been more popular than every Housemate that has entered this House. Well, I have. But you've still been more popular than some.

When you first entered I thought, yay new friend! And since then I'd say we've been alright. ;)

Whatever happens tonight, may the favourite Housemate win... And good luck! :D

Finally the one and only Big Brother (@Bertrendo , @BigBrotherCritic , @miamiBRICE ) ! :D

Thank you so much for this experience. It has been filled with ups-and-downs and I have loved every minute of it. :inlove:

I loved all of the visits to the Diary Room, all of the twists and tricks that you've pulled, and all of the effort you have put into this game!

Without you Forum Big Brother would just be a thread of nutters.

I look forward to hearing from you tonight, and give Mike and Julia my love! :kiss:

Back