Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

So we're not allowed to view the live show?
upload_2015-7-14_21-0-20-png.49255

Just to clarify everybody. The rules stated before we entered that we have 5 points to nominate 2 people with. We have to say who we nominate, for how many points, and why.

p.s: I'm nominated anyway so don't waste your points on me! ;)

Just to clarify everybody. The rules stated before we entered that we have 5 points to nominate 2 people with. We have to say who we nominate, for how many points, and why.

Almost everyone is either safe or nominated, crap

Thanks for the reminder
I'm sure Big Brother will remind us about not voting for you, BBAUFan2014 and myself either

This is right Big Brother, yes?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436950663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the reminder
I'm sure Big Brother will remind us about not voting for you, BBAUFan2014 and myself either
Oh, I forgot you two couldn't be nominated.

Not to be rude but why are we having nominations for?

Mpf is safe
Sepia bird is up
Bbc is safe
Bbaufan is safe
Digitalcorp is up
Brandon has the pass.

Might as well just put the other four up for nominations. It is pathetic half the house know their fate already!!

Mpf is safe
Sepia bird is up
Bbc is safe
Bbaufan is safe
Digitalcorp is up
Brandon has the pass.

Might as well just put the other four up for nominations. It is pathetic half the house know their fate already!!
Well, this way we will know how many points we had and the public will get an insight into our time in the House through who we nominate.

Mpf is safe
Sepia bird is up
Bbc is safe
Bbaufan is safe
Digitalcorp is up
Brandon has the pass.

I'm in agreeance, surprisingly

Well, this way we will know how many points we had and the public will get an insight into our time in the House through who we nominate.

From that list, i actually have no idea who is up for nominations other than myself so how is it anything close to useful??

Back