Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

BB, Can you just put me up

I'm happy to take the bullet[DOUBLEPOST=1436953826][/DOUBLEPOST]Saves them from choosing, and why would anyone want to vote BBAUFan out?

Here is Jordans nominations:
For 4 points, I nominate BigBrotherCritic purely for strategic reasons. I feel that he is probably one of my biggest threats in the game at the moment and in the end, I want to be the winner. He plays the 'nice guy' act which i don't fall for at all. So basically, i dont see his true colours. Also, he is very CRITICal of the food and I am sick of hearing him go on and on about the household food.

For 1 point, I nominate huwman. I feel that it is likely that he wont be up for eviction this week or just miss out and is flying under the radar big time.

A totally KILLER NOMINATION!! OH YES !

LETS JUST NOMINATE EVERYBODY BUT ONE PERSON!! OH YES GREAT IDEA![DOUBLEPOST=1436953987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is Jordans nominations:
For 4 points, I nominate BigBrotherCritic purely for strategic reasons. I feel that he is probably one of my biggest threats in the game at the moment and in the end, I want to be the winner. He plays the 'nice guy' act which i don't fall for at all. So basically, i dont see his true colours. Also, he is very CRITICal of the food and I am sick of hearing him go on and on about the household food.

For 1 point, I nominate huwman. I feel that it is likely that he wont be up for eviction this week or just miss out and is flying under the radar big time.
I'm Honoured[DOUBLEPOST=1436953998][/DOUBLEPOST]I love you @JordanS

Ok guys I am sorry if I pissed you all off, it is just me. I will try to turn it down a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1436954179][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey BB so I am allowed to nominate any one that doesn't have immunity?

Back