Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

So, @brandonthud75 . While the others are nominating I guess it's just us.
Well, yeah. Pretty much
upload_2015-7-14_21-0-20-png.49255

So, why such a horrible day?
Well. Let me begin. It all started when I slept in this morning and had hardly any morning time before I had to go to school. After school, I was evicted off a group game and have been accused of inactivity on another. And now being accused when I posted the picture on every post... :(

Well. Let me begin. It all started when I slept in this morning and had hardly any morning time before I had to go to school. After school, I was evicted off a group game and have been accused of inactivity on another. And now being accused when I posted the picture on every post... :(
doesn't sound like a horrible day lmao

If it's any consultation, I don't know what happened with the picture. Plus, if you had a bad day today, chances are it will be better tomorrow (compared to today at least).:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1436952621][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you by anychance mooseface?
Who? I'm not.

Well I'm up anyway. :( I just hope that people on the outside don't want me gone. I have so much more to give yet... :angelic:

Back