Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother House

Oh and if I was ever going to vote for you...

Did you really think you were going to get me to vote for you?... No, no, no

Oh please as if I would even think that you would. I know you want your sweet Mitchell or huwman to win. It's obvious

Thanks. Appreciate the honesty.

Well i might as well confess. This forum hates me as do who ever is viewing and voting for this thing. I was trying to just please myself and big brother but obviously I'm just an idiot. I honesty don't care anymore so here you all go!

Well i might as well confess. This forum hates me as do who ever is viewing and voting for this thing. I was trying to just please myself and big brother but obviously I'm just an idiot. I honesty don't care anymore so here you all go!

You are not an idiot at all. Just be honest and yourself. That's all we ask :)

I was asked in the diary room by big brother who the points where to be done. He said don't say anything to anyone so I was under the impression that this would be kept secret. But no he decided to tell then whole hosue. I probably going to get ejected for this but I don't care. Big brother you didn't tell me the house was going to know my desscion.[DOUBLEPOST=1438426500][/DOUBLEPOST]I never just said to big brother I'm doing this. Big brother inboxed me and asked me I thought it was going to be secret. If I knew it was going to be shown then I wouldn't have done it
that's not making you look any better buddy.. makes you look worse actually Ahahahah

ALRIGHT IM SORRY! I WASNT TRYING TO BACKSTAB ANYONE! SERIOUSLY IF YOU HAD THIS INFOMATION INFRONT OF YOU WOULD YOU SERIOUSLY NOT THINK A LITTLE BIT TACTICAL? READ THIS FUCKIMG CARFULLY, I DID NOT WANT TO FUCKIMG DO IT AT ALL! I JUST THOUFHT IT WAS LIKE A SEDRET MISSIOM! BIG BROTHER SAID NOT TO TELL ANYONE! WOULD YOU NOT THINK THAT MEANT NOBODY WOULD KNEW! I SERIOUSLY FEEL FUCKIMG BAD! BIG BROTHER HAS EVEN APOLOGISED TO ME FOR DOING IT! I WAS FUCKIMG PLAYED! YOUR ONLY GOING OM BECAUSE I TOOK THEM OFF YOU! IF I GAVE YOU POINTS OR TOOK THEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE FUCKIMG DONE NOTHING! AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED HUWMAN TO GO AT ME WITH YOU FOR? FIGHT YOUR OWN FUKXIMG BATTLES!
:)

Can someone summarize what the hell happened while I was gone?
It'll be a struggle :p

Basically the house got to decide one person to be given two votes and one person to be deducted two votes.

The house all agreed that King Huwman was to be given 2 and Brandon taken away two.

However Zc back stabbed the entire house and gave himself the points and took away two of mine (because I'm an intruder and intruders are worse than terrorists probably in his mind)

I kicked off because he went against the houses decision and he revealed he only did it because he thought it would be a secret (proving himself to be even more untrustworthy) and is claiming that Bartendo sent him the vote count which was led by sepia and myself.

Oh and I tried to have a sleep but got woken up by my mother :'(

Back