Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

black-dog.jpg

Meet Smiler

Make him feel welcome...

That is all.
OMG, I LOVE HIM! *HUGS HIM SO MUCH! @SepiaBird and @Bertrendo Can I be his trainer? OMG!

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

bramoso-gourmet-pizza.jpg

Housemates, Big Brother has prepared tonights dinner
to thank you for catching the murderer on the loose.

But this is Big Brother, and in my House,
good things don't come for free...

Tonights "HOT TOPIC" is...

Should euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide be legal?
OoOoh, Yum Pizza. For the topic I believe that it should be legal as if the person's life is that bad and they want to end it, they should have the right to end it and it shouldn't be illegal. I watched a TV Show recently where a woman was ill and she wanted to die and she asked her husband's girlfriend that he was having an affair with to get pill's to kill her. She got the pills but didn't tell her, in the end the husband gave them to her. But I believe that it should be legal, if they're in so much pain that they want to end it, it's their choice!

Housemates every morning between 5am to 7am one housemate must post "Lets Smiler go to the backyard" every morning or he will be taken out of the house and the person that was in charge that day will be punished.

black-dog.jpg

Meet Smiler

Make him feel welcome...

That is all.
Housemates, Can I be his trainer/Main Carer whilst I'm in the house. I'm great with dogs and I would love to do it. Except I won't be able to do the thing where we have to say something between 5am-7am everyday. I say we just leave the door open or get a doggy door in and everybody wins or get automatic doors for sensors that can open the door for dogs. I can't go on my devices that early.

*Takes Smiler out to backyard to do is business, sits on the deck chairs, goes inside to get drink, sets bed up for Smiler in the bedroom and then goes to sleep!

Back