Skip to main content

First Intruder to Win BB?

Which of these statements do you agree with?

• Total voters
Well Terri is the evidence that Ten weren't above the fake eviction bullshit. There was absolutely no need to put her back in the house.

The producers clearly wanted her to win which is why they showed the voting percentages in the final (if memory serves me right Ben was in front and then when the voting lines closed, magically, Terri had overtaken him). Same thing in 2012 (clearly someone on the production team did not want Estelle to win)

That annoyed me so much.

The housemates vote Terri out immediately. BB thought, "oh shit our old person." She was then given a task to stay, which she failed. They let her stay.

Then on the eviction night, they were pleading with the audience to vote Terri. It was a blind graph. They were pleading for Terri. Kept showing graph. Then they extended the voting period. Extended the show. Kept pleading. Then they chanced the rules, showed the graph with Ben winning. Kept pleading for Terri. The after she took over. Closed it. It was so obvious and bad.

Ha - didn't even remember they'd given her a task to stay, and that she still failed that. It would have made sense perhaps if the evictee has just been the person banished to the Kombi, so they were out of the house but still in the game. However this was as blatant a fix as, at the time, there could be. I don't think there was ever any prior indication to viewers the evictee would get a second chance.

Of course Seven are even more blatant but what pisses me off is they don't have to worry about upsetting viewers who've paid to vote people out any more, and with the show being pre-recorded they don't even need to worry about evictees being sequestered to avoid getting info from the outside world, plus of course challenges are central to the show, so all they have to do is throw in a "Battle Back" style challenge say for the first 5 evictees, and perhaps again at a point later in the run, which can take the place of a regular episode but still have the regular components of a challenge (to determine 2 or 3 contenders to return) and then a vote at the end to determine the winner.

Ha - didn't even remember they'd given her a task to stay, and that she still failed that. It would have made sense perhaps if the evictee has just been the person banished to the Kombi, so they were out of the house but still in the game. However this was as blatant a fix as, at the time, there could be. I don't think there was ever any prior indication to viewers the evictee would get a second chance.

She was given some task to mother Bridiget and if she could get her under control, she could stay. Something like that. Obviously, she wasn't able to do that. I seem to remember Jacki-o going on stage, "who thinks we should let her stay" with the crowd being a crowd and cheering. So then she was back for good.

I think some really interesting stats (if anyone has the time to sit down and calculate), would be of which housemates entering after Day 1:
- spent the most time in the house as a % of the overall Season
- spent the most time in the house as a % of time left in the Season
- Evictions Nominated/not nominated for.
etc.

She was given some task to mother Bridiget and if she could get her under control, she could stay. Something like that. Obviously, she wasn't able to do that. I seem to remember Jacki-o going on stage, "who thinks we should let her stay" with the crowd being a crowd and cheering. So then she was back for good.
It was to look after Cory Worthington. He was sent in as a houseguest (along with three latecomers housemates at the end of week one). He was only 17 at the time, so the task was for Terri to play the role of his parent. She was also given the power to choose two of the three latecomers to be snap evicted.

That whole Terri thing was a mess of Ten’s own making. I don’t know why they decided to have a snap eviction on Day 2. They then introduced the three latecomers at the end of the first week and then snap evicted two of them within a day of them entering.

Didn't they make a big deal of online auditions portal that year, basically setting up their own Facebook before it was really a thing - but then only put three people who auditioned that way in as those "latecomers" only to let someone who shouldn't even be there evict them a couple of them days later.

I think some really interesting stats (if anyone has the time to sit down and calculate), would be of which housemates entering after Day 1:
- spent the most time in the house as a % of the overall Season
- spent the most time in the house as a % of time left in the Season
- Evictions Nominated/not nominated for.
etc.
I did the day stats on a google sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lmmiq_QSQc5TM8s39CbWw87AWVkNlRGyjIaFZDSsOPo/edit?usp=sharing

There's a 9 way tie for largest % of days spent in the time left in the season. Ari has the highest % of all evictees and Sarah from BB12 has the highest % of days spent amongst those who did not make it to the final eviction.

Jade has the highest % of days spent of the entire season. Billy is highest amongst those who were evicted and Zoran is highest amongst those who did not reach the final eviction.

I couldn't be bothered working out the nominated stat, but will probably do it if I am ever THAT bored.

Last edited:
It was to look after Cory Worthington. He was sent in as a houseguest (along with three latecomers housemates at the end of week one). He was only 17 at the time, so the task was for Terri to play the role of his parent. She was also given the power to choose two of the three latecomers to be snap evicted.

That whole Terri thing was a mess of Ten’s own making. I don’t know why they decided to have a snap eviction on Day 2. They then introduced the three latecomers at the end of the first week and then snap evicted two of them within a day of them entering.
Fuck you're right. Forgot aboutn that guy.

9BFF0219-602D-47C1-AA46-38D96F46AD4A.jpeg
Look at us pathetic casuals. We call ourselves true Big Brother fans? Chad was an intruder this whole time obviously.

#ChadDidWhatZackCouldn’t
#Day4Intruder
#ReggieWasAnIntruderConfirmed

Oh yeah. He has never seen bb before so how can he know that an intruder doesn’t make it far. I’d like to say it’s because he has been told, but the way he spoke like from experience of watching, it seems he may be lying a little there

I assumed he had been figured out ages ago and it had been widely discussed, but Seven decided not to bother showing it, given how little of the house dynamics and interactions we actually see.
Obviously this, because there was no reaction to his statement. Just further problems with Seven's edit/storyboarding not to squeeze that in somewhere. Just wondered how and when it came to light.

Obviously this, because there was no reaction to his statement. Just further problems with Seven's edit/storyboarding not to squeeze that in somewhere. Just wondered how and when it came to light.
It's annoying how they set Brenton up to be this amazing con artist who was going to shake things up... and then abandoned that narrative and let him blend into the background.
It happens all the time though - (in a previous season) wasn't Rohan supposed to shake things up, but did absolutely nothing?

It's annoying how they set Brenton up to be this amazing con artist who was going to shake things up... and then abandoned that narrative and let him blend into the background.
It happens all the time though - (in a previous season) wasn't Rohan supposed to shake things up, but did absolutely nothing?
Rohan pretty much just lied in his introduction video. He was a wallflower at best

Rohan pretty much just lied in his introduction video. He was a wallflower at best
I actually went to Uni with him. Nice guy, but was definitely putting on an act (obviously). I mean, he was studying to be an actor for godsake haha. Not sure if posted elsewhere in forums but he’s currently a supporting character in an American show called ‘La Brea’.

Anyway, back OT, CAN BRENTON BE BIG BROTHER’s FOURTH INTRUDER TO WIN THE SERIES?! (after Reggie, Ben 2012 and Chad) lol…. 😒

Back