Skip to main content

Final statement for BB in 2014 & that was history in the making

John

First of all with all respect this first msg goes to (Behind big brother) Who told you that there will be scenic of all big brother seasons during the finale ? I didn't see any of that and sure didn't see big brother 2001 in it nor other seasons. Who ever told you that. Next year you can not trust the one who told you this year there will be scenic memories of all the big brother seasons. So much to believe someone that comes out of someones mouth by the fake media ?

Behind big brother has contribute me to aloud to to enjoy the fellow bb fans across australia and beyond boarders. Without you folks i would be dead set on the baddle breaks.

So i was wondering they where to suppose to show all memories of big brother seasons.. But that was not so true. Well im always reading the behind big brother update news as it happens.

We need to be more precies with this sort of information. Not just making it up.

I don't think this is the final big brother show. I meant the show ended pretty dodgy ones again and very poor looking seguences.

All you saw was a quick fire flairs obove the big brother roof. But thats all you get by the winner. And while the winner got on stage.. wheres the music ? wheres the people dancing like it used to be originally and where is the fireworks live outdoors ? All this you nor the winner got anything. It seems it was a quick made. To me the show felt more like a quick highlight. Rather then actual real time live.

Since channel 9 took over big brother.... big brother is not as good as it used to be really. There is not much fun into it.. Wheres the trend where the finalist has to real time live walk all the way to the arena from the house to salut and hug every housemates waiting in each areas of the walking area like it used to be with channel ten. Wheres the fun with the fireworks and the flashing lights outside. ?

I reckon channel 9 is far too RESTRICTED because they fear of terror or something along the way. That just stupidity by all means.. channel ten did way better then what channel 9 offers you.

You don't just shove in bloody big brother on tv and half way during big brother show(s) they cancel the friday night big brother a few times and every time. So whats the point ? the show was meant to show at least 6 DAYS A WEEK. You dont just show the public viewers only mon to thursday and then the rest is nothing big brother until the next monday. Seriously not sure how people enjoy watching.

Kids today don't understand us. When big brother was on channel ten we had 6 days a week big brother. Yes we had mon to friday Uplate shows with Mike goldman from around 1150pm to sometimes starting live from around 1230midnight. That lasted a pretty good 1hour and 30minutes to 2 hours.
Yes we had webcams runing 24/7 and yes there was a special cam as well to let you the spectator control it for 3 minutes ones every few dozen hits.

Yes we also had LIVE GAME shows.. So why does big brother with this new production does not offer the original stuff ?

I bet the todays kids would go crazy to wanting all the goodies like ive mention about big brother. But because kiddies dont understand they never saw the past of big brother so they think they getting alot. I think they all need to wake up and put the vcr tapes rewind back in time perhaps.

So it seems big brother show will be on next year. I have a feeling it will be earlier in 2015 rather then late. However i don't think Sonia will host the show due to the bloody baby thing with all respect. But lets hope its not the idiotic hatrest Jack O and the ather goose.

I don't no.. I just simply did not see much of a thrill excitement with the finale at all.... channel ten threw everything even a music band on the finale for everyone. It felt all like a disco. Yes there was a disco ball in the arena if you remember that.

They bloody made the arena stage shorter by 50%. 50% LESS audiences..

I tell you they are far too restrict they are afraid of everything. its bloody big brother show.. its not a G20 SUMMIT show you bloody foolish fool.

With all due respect if next year the show is as bad as 2014. I will drive down the hill in high speed. You would not want to now what happen next.

Have your say folks... Im suprise that i dont no.. is there really a huge support in the bb show ? even the show looks so dodgy for the last 3 years and this year is as worse then ever in history. Blame channel 9 for the mucking time tables and blame the producers for the editing and rediculours shots..

Channel 9 should wake up. All they care is all this dodgy renovation hardware working reality tv shows.... the boggans perhaps... Go shove in a few cooking shows rather then renovating houses shows.. Im sick of it. Its why i suffer living in the bloody caravan with a bad top atenna obove my head.

Anyhow all of you people have made me feel welcome to be here. Thanks behind big brother and thanks to all the fans who enjoy my stay as much as having you here with replys and comments. Keep them happening. You know i will return for more days before the show begins. Lets hope its not another graphical dodgy big brother promos ones more....

thank you. Keep the support of the show happening.

First of all with all respect this first msg goes to (Behind big brother) Who told you that there will be scenic of all big brother seasons during the finale ? I didn't see any of that and sure didn't see big brother 2001 in it nor other seasons. Who ever told you that. Next year you can not trust the one who told you this year there will be scenic memories of all the big brother seasons. So much to believe someone that comes out of someones mouth by the fake media ?

Behind big brother has contribute me to aloud to to enjoy the fellow bb fans across australia and beyond boarders. Without you folks i would be dead set on the baddle breaks.

So i was wondering they where to suppose to show all memories of big brother seasons.. But that was not so true. Well im always reading the behind big brother update news as it happens.

We need to be more precies with this sort of information. Not just making it up.

I don't think this is the final big brother show. I meant the show ended pretty dodgy ones again and very poor looking seguences.

All you saw was a quick fire flairs obove the big brother roof. But thats all you get by the winner. And while the winner got on stage.. wheres the music ? wheres the people dancing like it used to be originally and where is the fireworks live outdoors ? All this you nor the winner got anything. It seems it was a quick made. To me the show felt more like a quick highlight. Rather then actual real time live.

Since channel 9 took over big brother.... big brother is not as good as it used to be really. There is not much fun into it.. Wheres the trend where the finalist has to real time live walk all the way to the arena from the house to salut and hug every housemates waiting in each areas of the walking area like it used to be with channel ten. Wheres the fun with the fireworks and the flashing lights outside. ?

I reckon channel 9 is far too RESTRICTED because they fear of terror or something along the way. That just stupidity by all means.. channel ten did way better then what channel 9 offers you.

You don't just shove in bloody big brother on tv and half way during big brother show(s) they cancel the friday night big brother a few times and every time. So whats the point ? the show was meant to show at least 6 DAYS A WEEK. You dont just show the public viewers only mon to thursday and then the rest is nothing big brother until the next monday. Seriously not sure how people enjoy watching.

Kids today don't understand us. When big brother was on channel ten we had 6 days a week big brother. Yes we had mon to friday Uplate shows with Mike goldman from around 1150pm to sometimes starting live from around 1230midnight. That lasted a pretty good 1hour and 30minutes to 2 hours.
Yes we had webcams runing 24/7 and yes there was a special cam as well to let you the spectator control it for 3 minutes ones every few dozen hits.

Yes we also had LIVE GAME shows.. So why does big brother with this new production does not offer the original stuff ?

I bet the todays kids would go crazy to wanting all the goodies like ive mention about big brother. But because kiddies dont understand they never saw the past of big brother so they think they getting alot. I think they all need to wake up and put the vcr tapes rewind back in time perhaps.

So it seems big brother show will be on next year. I have a feeling it will be earlier in 2015 rather then late. However i don't think Sonia will host the show due to the bloody baby thing with all respect. But lets hope its not the idiotic hatrest Jack O and the ather goose.

I don't no.. I just simply did not see much of a thrill excitement with the finale at all.... channel ten threw everything even a music band on the finale for everyone. It felt all like a disco. Yes there was a disco ball in the arena if you remember that.

They bloody made the arena stage shorter by 50%. 50% LESS audiences..

I tell you they are far too restrict they are afraid of everything. its bloody big brother show.. its not a G20 SUMMIT show you bloody foolish fool.

With all due respect if next year the show is as bad as 2014. I will drive down the hill in high speed. You would not want to now what happen next.

Have your say folks... Im suprise that i dont no.. is there really a huge support in the bb show ? even the show looks so dodgy for the last 3 years and this year is as worse then ever in history. Blame channel 9 for the mucking time tables and blame the producers for the editing and rediculours shots..

Channel 9 should wake up. All they care is all this dodgy renovation hardware working reality tv shows.... the boggans perhaps... Go shove in a few cooking shows rather then renovating houses shows.. Im sick of it. Its why i suffer living in the bloody caravan with a bad top atenna obove my head.

Anyhow all of you people have made me feel welcome to be here. Thanks behind big brother and thanks to all the fans who enjoy my stay as much as having you here with replys and comments. Keep them happening. You know i will return for more days before the show begins. Lets hope its not another graphical dodgy big brother promos ones more....

thank you. Keep the support of the show happening.
well done John Rock on mate!

Thanks to Behind big brother website and thank YOU for having me here to tell the world how big brother should of played. I have more respect to behind big brother website then ever before.. The big brother website itself didn't satisfied me at all.

So tell us whats happening soon in 2015. I believe sonia didn't said good bye as in the end of the show for good. She ends up telling the audience to go to the website to register... so i believe its back next year. Well that is good news. But i believe the show wil be more then likely around APRIL 2015. So expect to see the show coming back alittle earlier.

Thanks to every user and comments alike. I enjoy reading them even when im not log in. Just a reminder that i (im watching you) all the times. :)

Thank YOU user members just obove me with the likes AND with your comments obove me this note. Without you i would never had been here for you folks. And i suppose these below me this message thank you too.

Look during gretel kalleen years with big brother... each finale show was more excitement MORE fun and more spectacular. Fireworks comming out NON stop more then 20minutes behind the arena stage... Fire crackers and paper crackers thrown around the stage where the host the the winner was.. Big big party event it seems ones was... The excitement and then follow by a group band dancers discotque the audiences..

WHY not all this the same FUN and spiritual excitement during big brother for the last 3 new years on channel NINE ?

Channel 9 all they do is just finale but where is the real excitement out of that? there is not much spectacular happening.. Its almost like a dead set blanketing blank arena.

Its no wonder why they made the stage 50% shorter. Years ago believe it or not the arena stage was filled with fans all the way far back to the grass behind the seats.. Watch the older videos during big brother channel ten. And you will quickly notice the colourful excitement the real LIVE the stage ones was with so many people all over to its corners.

Today you watch it and its nothing more then half the arena stage with audiences not doing much great there.

Have you notice when you hear the cheering and screaming and full on heavy clapping but when you watch the audiences in the arena... 40% of them all seems not to be screaming and cheering or clapping. So where is the sound comming from? the sound is almost like a large stadium. Oh i get it channel 9.... its the audio auto recording tape with the sounds covering it all up again. Yes the old classic recording audio cheering tape to give that extra EFFECT towards the show in 2014. Thats how fake it seems to be know days.

Sure was not like that. I mean the cherring and clapping sound more like there is 10000 audiences... But thats because its they use the audio recording sounds over the actual these who are cheering up. Only to make it sound like there is a huge audiences when its not. That's what bugs me so much this morning think about it. Even my hairs are pull up like ive been drinking on the wine. Seriously.. Dont believe anything when it comes to magic television.

Anyways the finale thing just didn't look excitement at all. It looked more quite blank sort of to speak.. It was OK but not perfect. Perfect was when gretel kallen was making the show for us... See the BIG big different of excitement it was then what it seems to be TODAY. And it has nothing to do diferent era and for the years.. Parties dont just change to excitement to been a blank one today.

Someone here said.. Sonia seems to just read from the auto cue words.. While gretel kalleen speaks by her heart and not from the script. Sorry sonia but sonia is not a good one for making big brother show... It needs to be more excitement and control. Not just restrictions.

Im suprise no one has yet mention to why sonia seems to be seating down on the sofar FAR away from the actual evictee... almost as if sonia is afraid to be close to anyone.. Notice how she tries not to hug or touch much from the any evictee and she tries to step back alittle futher back because she seems to be afraid they all have germs or some sort... She is a very unsual strange typical australian sweet heart.. Im not suprise. In other countries ladies would stick up close and hug and touch. The LOVE. NOT TO BE afraid of the LOVE by people touched. Dont jsut seat there and seat far away from the actual winner or evictee... Its not like just because your pregnant your going to get sick by been close to ANYONE. Just think its quite rude...

At least gretel kalleen was respectfully closer to anyone even if she had to put her hand on someones leg to cool things down. i meant more to feel comfortable that she or he the evictee is not been left kept alone on that sofar. She knew how to make anyone feel comfortable and not make the evictee nervours or shy. But do you see SONIA doing that ? nah she streeches her arms all the way to the far back of the sofar and seats more further away from the evictee..

SONIA is not a good designer when it comes to big brother. She need sto be home with the baby aniways.

Just a reminder big brother show was not really design to had return to australian television. The ideal was not to return fo the next 10 to 15 years time on channel ten. but somehow the fans wnet belistically insane that they gave the network and the production a large headache to bring the show back. So the AUDIENCES have force them to bring the show back. And guess what folks ? it worked. So the show came back. Only problem is... they made the big brother show worsen.

But the ideal was not to had bring big brother on television anytime soon anyways. But shoem how it had to return only because the large bb fans gave the production a headache to bring the show back. So i aplaued to the big brother fans.

Im glad big brother is back now and then but Not so happy with the format nor and it all comes down to a dodgy show. Channel 9 is not normal.. they are always upw tih the renovation construction the block shows all the times... Why not shove in a few cooking shows rather then tradie shows.... typical boggans may not even know how to fried an egg on a sauspan with normal olive oil.

Have a good ay to everyone. Love you all i really mean it. Im always watching.

Thank YOU user members just obove me with the likes AND with your comments obove me this note. Without you i would never had been here for you folks. And i suppose these below me this message thank you too.

Look during gretel kalleen years with big brother... each finale show was more excitement MORE fun and more spectacular. Fireworks comming out NON stop more then 20minutes behind the arena stage... Fire crackers and paper crackers thrown around the stage where the host the the winner was.. Big big party event it seems ones was... The excitement and then follow by a group band dancers discotque the audiences..

WHY not all this the same FUN and spiritual excitement during big brother for the last 3 new years on channel NINE ?

Channel 9 all they do is just finale but where is the real excitement out of that? there is not much spectacular happening.. Its almost like a dead set blanketing blank arena.

Its no wonder why they made the stage 50% shorter. Years ago believe it or not the arena stage was filled with fans all the way far back to the grass behind the seats.. Watch the older videos during big brother channel ten. And you will quickly notice the colourful excitement the real LIVE the stage ones was with so many people all over to its corners.

Today you watch it and its nothing more then half the arena stage with audiences not doing much great there.

Have you notice when you hear the cheering and screaming and full on heavy clapping but when you watch the audiences in the arena... 40% of them all seems not to be screaming and cheering or clapping. So where is the sound comming from? the sound is almost like a large stadium. Oh i get it channel 9.... its the audio auto recording tape with the sounds covering it all up again. Yes the old classic recording audio cheering tape to give that extra EFFECT towards the show in 2014. Thats how fake it seems to be know days.

Sure was not like that. I mean the cherring and clapping sound more like there is 10000 audiences... But thats because its they use the audio recording sounds over the actual these who are cheering up. Only to make it sound like there is a huge audiences when its not. That's what bugs me so much this morning think about it. Even my hairs are pull up like ive been drinking on the wine. Seriously.. Dont believe anything when it comes to magic television.

Anyways the finale thing just didn't look excitement at all. It looked more quite blank sort of to speak.. It was OK but not perfect. Perfect was when gretel kallen was making the show for us... See the BIG big different of excitement it was then what it seems to be TODAY. And it has nothing to do diferent era and for the years.. Parties dont just change to excitement to been a blank one today.

Someone here said.. Sonia seems to just read from the auto cue words.. While gretel kalleen speaks by her heart and not from the script. Sorry sonia but sonia is not a good one for making big brother show... It needs to be more excitement and control. Not just restrictions.

Im suprise no one has yet mention to why sonia seems to be seating down on the sofar FAR away from the actual evictee... almost as if sonia is afraid to be close to anyone.. Notice how she tries not to hug or touch much from the any evictee and she tries to step back alittle futher back because she seems to be afraid they all have germs or some sort... She is a very unsual strange typical australian sweet heart.. Im not suprise. In other countries ladies would stick up close and hug and touch. The LOVE. NOT TO BE afraid of the LOVE by people touched. Dont jsut seat there and seat far away from the actual winner or evictee... Its not like just because your pregnant your going to get sick by been close to ANYONE. Just think its quite rude...

At least gretel kalleen was respectfully closer to anyone even if she had to put her hand on someones leg to cool things down. i meant more to feel comfortable that she or he the evictee is not been left kept alone on that sofar. She knew how to make anyone feel comfortable and not make the evictee nervours or shy. But do you see SONIA doing that ? nah she streeches her arms all the way to the far back of the sofar and seats more further away from the evictee..

SONIA is not a good designer when it comes to big brother. She need sto be home with the baby aniways.

Just a reminder big brother show was not really design to had return to australian television. The ideal was not to return fo the next 10 to 15 years time on channel ten. but somehow the fans wnet belistically insane that they gave the network and the production a large headache to bring the show back. So the AUDIENCES have force them to bring the show back. And guess what folks ? it worked. So the show came back. Only problem is... they made the big brother show worsen.

But the ideal was not to had bring big brother on television anytime soon anyways. But shoem how it had to return only because the large bb fans gave the production a headache to bring the show back. So i aplaued to the big brother fans.

Im glad big brother is back now and then but Not so happy with the format nor and it all comes down to a dodgy show. Channel 9 is not normal.. they are always upw tih the renovation construction the block shows all the times... Why not shove in a few cooking shows rather then tradie shows.... typical boggans may not even know how to fried an egg on a sauspan with normal olive oil.

Have a good ay to everyone. Love you all i really mean it. Im always watching.

so many nuggets of truth, hidden in the langdon'esque code of the author's enigmatic missive...

you John, are at the very least a maligned genius and at best - and this is the one I suspect to be truer, a transcendental giant of literature. I am in absolute awe.

First oif all im alittle mad again after i broke a few bolts tonight with the christmas lights that ended up having my electric stove in the caravan almost for desaster. Close that the alarms didn't went off.

I believe that like everyone big brother needs a proper change. They did so and they change it. But its not the proper change. Instewad of them changing it they ruine the show complete.

Ask yourself this. Whats with the cancelation of big brother half way thru the season show of big brother 2014 on a bloody friday ? what was all that about ?

Whats with the halving the arena stage to 50% smaller with live audiences in the background? what is all that about when before years ago it was more excitement and more FUN and more joyful.. Cameras flying obove your head.. lots of nice wonderful I love you BEN and Blair sign posters.. Such memories. back then who would ever imaging cutting the arena stage shorter by 50% ? when back then it was 100% massive. Even you may not had a seat to seat on.. you could of seated right at the back grass where the seats are. Thats how big the audiences and the arena was. Not like today where it seems far nothing more then security reasons and bloody far too much restrictions.. Channel 9 too scared who may enter the arena ? I wonder.

Whats with the no more Live game shows of big brother ? Years ago we had this it gave the audiences and television views good rating goals to enjoy a weekend or a friday night. Not everyone bloody goes out.

Whats with the no more uplate shows ? afraid its all too much slap turkey business ? so much for retrictions and careful plans... ths shows how scared channel 9 is.. afraid they may end up with issues if they end up showing a flap turkey during big brother up late show.. Too much there... I think with all this they are far too OVER DOING IT. Far too much over doing it where they are far too afraid and far too rrestrictions.

Wake up the bloody hell out of your minds producers and ch9.. This is television. What else do you expect... A television must intertain the person everydays needs. Thats why i buy a television so that the channel promise me what i want when i want. Not what they want with restrictions and regulations and such.

Bloody hell i can't believe they do this the production of this bb show with channel 9 is beyond rediculours then one would imagen. Worse then ronald maccas the clown. The foolish fool who reckons this change will give more ratings.

I rather see the MORE content for me. Its why i have internet as well next to the bed. I rather see the technology for this. WEBCAMS big brother.

Whats with the decoration or should i say over doing it with the decos in the big brother house ? You do realise the MORE decorations is in the bb house the more it seems to have something to stare and watch and maybe do. Its almost like saying these decorations are almost like having a television and a radio and a toaster and such in the house with magazines and newspapers to read along.

If you could of made big brother house ORIGINAL in its state without the hang over of putting so much effort of decorations and bloody things.. Then we could of at least got to know the housemates MORE realistic.

Think of big brother season 1 and 2. The hosue was very basic but big ok? there was no such tons of decorations and bowls made of metal that shines on a table and such. Its why the game of big brother show is originally made to havw the HOUSEMATES think ideas and imagen things.

The more there is decos in the house the LESS you get to hear the housemates IM BORED. but thats because we dont no much about them. Back then we new alot about the housemates... and thats when we new when they get bored and what not because thats how they end up showing the REAL themselfs.

This year its almost like having fake housemates almost it seems like that . Dont you think folks my fellow big brother fans ? ALMOST as if this year was nothing big brother and because it seems to hot lately out there who would want to watch tv tuged in bed with a blanket. Plus the hosuemates felt more like they had already experiences with this big brother which felt very unusual.

Years ago hosuemates used to be more intimate d? very shy all the time ? more nervours all the times ? Now days you hardly even see that effect with this years big brother housemates. Almost as if what your watching are ACTORS for the big brother show.

Im very annoying about this.. Something does not sound correct with this season of big brother it just does not.. Its more about the housemates that something does not match up like previewsly other seasons... Something tells me that most or all of them are major experiences been infront of the cameras.

Because obviously when bb was on channel ten you knew what they said and felt.. they where either shy.. nervours... awkaward feeling... things like that. Do you even see any of that when the housemates entered the house ? it felt jsut like as if each of them new each everyone and very quickly it seems

Ill be quite suprise is one day in the future we found out that what you where watching big brother on channel 9 was all fake.

Big brother show needs to get back around march or april. Just not during hot days. Also get it back to its original format. How hard the bloody hell is it to bring it as what it used to be ? Its not siience rocket.. Its easy to go original. People preffer 90% more original then the other way around... unless of coruse you want it all fake and wasted.

You get the idea what i meant.

Anyways its hot inside my caravan. one would want to end up going back to bunnings to buy more electrical lightings for the caravan inside. I have a few. Anyhow as i was saying about big brother.

Channel 9 ruines the show. And while that has been said well and clear. Big brother producers well this producers aniways have ruine the show as well. Hardly you ever seen the show been ruined when it was telecast on network ten. However after gretel departing the show thats when it all fail. BUT the show was still original in its format and still good at least. But totally a no no with channel 9.

And whats with the big brother show allways has to be telecast at night ? why not experience the days.. day time how about afternoons. Most other countries big brother shows do broadcast mornings or afternoons before dark. But australia seems to just focus anything after the news at 6pm And they never concentrate during the day.

Perhaps if they shove the bb show during the afternoons perhaps they would not end up having hickups in and out diferent senario times with the rediculours time table with channel 9 at night.

Suprise how they keep Ellen show at midday exact time without mucking the programe diferent senario times during the day. But instead the morrons change the big brother show like as if it was the only show as a rubish programe.

Aniways i beeter go lay dwn on my bed and soon to finish my garlic bread and such. But who knows what comes up next with big brother. Memories for me of 2001.

Thank you everyone and by the way folks thanks to the user who said that they did show a split 1 second of big brother 1 memories during this season. I did not seen anything of that. So 1 second may be far too rediculoursly.

Very well my fellow friends of big brother may all have a good week. I be watching and respond as posible who and may be posible in here. Thanks as well for behind big brother. Without you folks this may never exsisted in the forum.

Goodnight.

Back