Who do you want to win?

• Johnson

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Reggie

Votes: 48 72.7%
  • Taras

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Yeah Lmao people have been making fake emails and voting nonstop for their favourite housemate. Shows how desperate Ch 7 Big Brother is because they know not many people watch this format. Such a messy system...
No need to even make fake emails. I just voted a bunch for Daddy T with completely made up names and addresses.

Also, I know a lot of us already knew this, but let it be clear that BBAU retconning Big Brother history further by claiming there has never been a two-time winner is just false. There hasn’t been just one, but four, previous double winners worldwide. Four.

@Estelle.Landy @DumbDumbTerry @tee_smyth if there’s a chance to casually slip this info out live tomorrow, take it! For the sake of the show’s integrity.
I actually got questioned on this and I told the producers she is NOT the first person to win twice... Sonia still went on to say it...

I don't get Aussie TV's obsessions with "World Firsts" - and it goes beyond Big Brother too. They rarely are world firsts, to most viewers it doesn't particularly matter if things have happened on other versions of the show and to those who do follow a show internationally if it isn't a genuine "world first" they'll spot it straight away.

I think the only genuine "world first" Australia had was the two houses in 2003 - something I don't think they promoted as such. They just let viewers enjoy it for what it was.

Back