Who do you want to win?

• Johnson

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Reggie

Votes: 48 72.7%
  • Taras

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
I’ve decided I definitely don’t want anyone else winning but reggie. I know Taras has played a strong game, but I’m in this for reggie. I’m also hoping her win like @Zcsund1234 once stated, represents what bb was about for others and securing a win the second time was not about the game but the concept of what bb meant for many and is missed even now.
Thats mainly what I want from this. As much focus put on the original BB is only a good thing. I have thrown Reggie a few votes but I have also thrown a vote towards Taras. I know it means nothing, but he still deserves recognition. But ultimately there are many reasons why I want Reggie to win.

Thats mainly what I want from this. As much focus put on the original BB is only a good thing. I have thrown Reggie a few votes but I have also thrown a vote towards Taras. I know it means nothing, but he still deserves recognition. But ultimately there are many reasons why I want Reggie to win.
I have only placed one vote because I only have one active email I use. And that went to reggie. I do hope this assists with them changing some things to atleast show the concept of big brother in parts. I have not given up complete hope for this show. I don’t want to

Reggie will win but Taras has probably played the best game and if you're voting on that then he should be the victor - but he screwed up by not evicting Reggie at the end. I think that would have been respected rather than punished by voters, although history does show us if you put someone like Brenton to the public vote at the end he's going to pick up votes.

Also, I know a lot of us already knew this, but let it be clear that BBAU retconning Big Brother history further by claiming there has never been a two-time winner is just false. There hasn’t been just one, but four, previous double winners worldwide. Four.

@Estelle.Landy @DumbDumbTerry @tee_smyth if there’s a chance to casually slip this info out live tomorrow, take it! For the sake of the show’s integrity.

Last edited:
Also, I know a lot of us already knew this, but let it be clear that BBAU retconning Big Brother history further by claiming there has never been a two-time winner is just false. There hasn’t been just one, but four, previous double winners worldwide. Four.

@Estelle.Landy @DumbDumbTerry @tee_smyth if there’s a chance to casually slip this info out live tomorrow, take it! For the sake of the show’s integrity.

The part that irks me is that Tim literally did BBCAN with Nikki. The runner up of ultimate BBUK which was won by a previous winner. There is no way Tim wouldn’t know about it.

The part that irks me is that Tim literally did BBCAN with Nikki. The runner up of ultimate BBUK which was won by a previous winner. There is no way Tim wouldn’t know about it.
Obviously I could be wrong, but I always felt that whenever he mentioned this in the house, he said it in a way that he knew what he was saying was wrong but had been told to keep iterating the claim for the sake of storyline.

They’ll mention it over and over tonight too, no doubt.

Obviously I could be wrong, but I always felt that whenever he mentioned this in the house, he said it in a way that he knew what he was saying was wrong but had been told to keep iterating the claim for the sake of storyline.

They’ll mention it over and over tonight too, no doubt.

If that is the case then it is really insulting to the show IMO. Especially when the UK version is involved in the feat. It doesn’t even take long for a general fan to do a quick google search to find out the answer.

God damn I enjoy reading all of the opinions here.
It's like this is a world where people still have thoughts, or something.

I'm so torn.
I know Estelle is so much of the energy I align with now, but Estelle isn't in there, and this production of the game is surely the most unfair season I've ever seen in any of the CAN/UK/AU/US formats I've witnessed...
But I am still so grateful the OGs came back. And they put trust into this game to be represented fairly and god I appreciate they took that leap.
I gotta be honest it annoys me when Reggie says she like.. earnt her spot in like a competitive/strategic sense.
BUT, THESE ARE EDITS, and big brother gives suggestions on what to say... etc... So...

So much bugs me, but yet, this horrid show format still gave us glimpses back to a better time...
But that was only because of the OGs... But the only OG left is.. Reggie...
Who would deserve the money, because, the world isn't a great place right now...

It's not just picking a winner, its $250,000 too... Which sure isn't Trevor kinda winner money lmao, certainly not today, but still...

I know that Taras "played the game" best, but was there really a game, or was it a circus? No accountability, we know that for sure. I wish they had at least just copied the US/CAN format so there was some kind of ritualistic understanding of what was going on, because half the time I didn't understand what competition was for what... And those panic room tasks... and this fake idea that the shopping tasks actually mattered when they would then always give them feasts after starving them for a while, every week... LMAO. Or whatever. I don't know. Because edits....

So how do you vote? Although Taras tried to play, Big Brother did not make even a remotely fair game. If I vote for Taras to win, in a game that wasn't remotely fair, wouldn't that further the idea that this is a format of Big Brother that is okay to do?
If I vote for Johnson, it might also further the idea that we can form an emotional connection to someone edited-to-pieces, and I just don't have that with Johnson, because Big Brother edited all of this to pieces.

The only reason I could connect with the OGs is from recalling back to when I did know them. I could fill in the gaps, even with Reggie, which I think is amazing considering how long ago that was.

Even if Taras doesn't win, it doesn't mean he isn't a winner in other ways... He completely deserves to come back and be congratulated for doing what he did, but, I feel I need to vote for Reggie, maybe just as a protest and money-deserving vote, even though I know he did well.

It was also somewhat rigged in his favour by it always being physical challenges, and his lighter but still fit body is something that is kind of the sweetspot for challenges, like Estelle's, and the competitions didn't have variety of mental challenges or things that Reggie even had much of a chance in despite her disability. It always felt like it was Taras vs Estelle.

I think I want to vote for Reggie... I guess maybe for as a protest vote... And a vote to just give reggie $250,000 as a present for being the one left that has let us dream, back to simpler times. *sigh*

Am I just weird or others kinda feel it too? I actually feel it would be fitting to just give it to Reggie, who sailed through on sympathy and appreciation, because Big Brother ensured she never had a chance in challenges or most of anything. It's the OG vote isn't it... I'm not committed to OG voting, but I am committed to the OG format...
And knowing just how completely counter Reggie was to being able to participate fairly in this circus format sure does attract me to voting for her even more.

I voted, it's done, and it seems like this voting system is also a joke, and fairly riggable... No email verification either?? Good lord....
Vote for Reggie to spite this format and joke of the vote. Remember how important the vote used to be? They're now not even held responsible for ensuring the voting is fair, based on the terms and conditions.

Reggie, reggie, reggie. I'm only voting once, but I hope for Reggie.

I voted, it's done, and it seems like this voting system is also a joke, and fairly riggable... No email verification either?? Good lord....

Exactly. No need to verify your vote is fucking dumb.
Even when voting for our Local Small Business Award winner we have to verify our vote via email.

I guess there is no point needing to verify voting when 7 have already picked their winner a long time ago.

Even when voting for our Local Small Business Award winner we have to verify our vote via email.
It should be treated much more seriously, especially with how seriously Australia used to take it, i.e. Bree returning after an incorrect eviction.

But they're really pissing over all of the legacy of Big Brother this time around.

Been seeing all over social media that majority of people are voting for Reggie. But what’s interesting is that there’s some support for Johnson as well.

Sadly it seems like there’s not a lot of love for Daddy T. It’s either between Reggie and Johnson..but I still have hope that cheeky munchkin pulls it off

There's no love for Taras on the Whirlpool thread, that's for sure.
It's really unfair for him as well, not having a proper game to play. Cuz how do you even make proper alliances that can matter when only Estelle and Taras are the comp beasts, and the competitions r like "do this until you faint or something", and ugh.
Like BB US/CAN actually does work, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it does WORK. And the competitions are so much more polished and diverse...

Taras could have looked so much better to the public if he had other worthy opponents to beat, align, strategise..
Like I don't think for a second there were any real "alliances", they just were told they need to do that and they sorta tried lmao.
One of the best times of BB gameplay history is Dan Gheesling in US season 10 and 14... "Dan's funeral" like, omg. And I didn't see Rachel Reilly's season 12, but when she won in season 13 the gameplay moves were just too epic to ignore, and she won as a loved villain. The brilliance. And Tim had that brilliance in bb canada which was great, and is up there with both of those players, in my mind.
Taras though, he just didn't really have a platform to play a proper strategic BB game, oh well, I mean Tim too, even. Taras could have been the best "i guess", but we will never know cuz mostly everyone else had no idea wtf to do, or what was going on, and Tim just herded them all. LOL

I remember that task where Taras kept his head underwater in that clear box challenge thing. I mean, that's a cool moment, but I honestly can't believe BB even dared to do a task that could even slightly resemble waterboarding LMAO... My god..
The tasks have been a bit simple or just kind of tediously unfair. Impossible "panic tasks" just for some entertaining footage and rigging the game, or just whatever they can do in a sandpit area.

I guess there is no point needing to verify voting when 7 have already picked their winner a long time ago.
Yeah Lmao people have been making fake emails and voting nonstop for their favourite housemate. Shows how desperate Ch 7 Big Brother is because they know not many people watch this format. Such a messy system...

I like all three of them but went with Taras in the vote, even though we know who's going to win by a mile.

If ole grumble bum Johnson won he would be elated and maybe fun to see.
I voted for Reggie as I couldn't vote for Taras as he's so mean spirited towards the girls.. ie Tully Estelle and Reggie.
All the best to the final 3

Back