Who do you want to win?

• Johnson

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Reggie

Votes: 48 72.7%
  • Taras

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
It's interesting it's just one vote (per email address). Previously I have voted 10 times for my choice, or sprinkled a couple on someone else.

If you have any doubt why the Naughty Little Munchkin should win, just re-watch this:

He came, he conquered and he actually did what he set out to do in his intro package.

Not all talk like almost every other HM is in their pre-season VTs (especially Seven's era).

No bullshit, just straight up FACTS. This deserves to be commended.
Daddy T has my vote. Digging up some old email addresses to send him more votes

I want reggie to win, but Taras has played an exceptional game and does deserve to win too. He has taken out some big players and beaten them at their own games. It can be argued in the manner he did it in, but I believe he wouldn’t be nearly as scrutinised for it had it been an all newbies season.

Sportsbets says Reggie, but Johnson seems pretty close. Surprised that Taras is not popular outside of this forum btw.

1657543348648.png

I have so many thoughts about Johnson that I literally cannot articulate them.

He is THE most undeserving contestant this whole season, and the fact the general public adore him speaks volumes of many things… not least how he was edited from day one and how just plain thick your typical viewer must be to believe everything they see. He was ALL talk from the beginning with minus zero action.

Every single time he chucked an absolutely entitled tantrum whenever he was nominated, or went on and on about how he was going to win something, somebody should have turned around and simply asked him: “How many challenges have you won, Johnson?”

It is unforgivable that he’s still there - and that he actually believes he earned his place.

I kind of feel sorry for Taras because Johnson has been shown support by other hms such as Tim saying lovely things about him outside the house, Layla throwing her support towards him etc. they are big names with influence. Whereas Taras had the opposite. Unfortunately not just the edit, but outside influence didn’t help him either. Why this format of originals and newbies doesn’t work imo. Not just because people like me will favour the original cast, but the exponential influence these hms have on other contenders

He is THE most undeserving contestant this whole season, and the fact the general public adore him speaks volumes of many things… not least how he was edited from day one and how just plain thick your typical viewer must be to believe everything they see.

Every single time he chucked an absolutely entitled tantrum whenever he was nominated, or went on and on about how he was going to win something, somebody should have turned around and simply asked him: “How many challenges have you won, Johnson?”

It is unforgivable that he’s still there - and that he actually believes he earned his place.
Can we also add the big game play he apparently made? I’m still confused with what the strategy was there

He is THE most undeserving contestant this whole season, and the fact the general public adore him speaks volumes of many things… not least how he was edited from day one and how just plain thick your typical viewer must be to believe everything they see. He was ALL talk from the beginning with minus zero action.

In fall fairness, I think he's a decent guy. That's why they have barely nominated him in the house. He's chill and had probably gotten well with most of the housemates. Methinks the edits focused on his tantrums to make him look "bad", because other housemates haven't complained about his sooky moments?

Though as much as I like him, I do think those in the likes of him and Reggie would be fit in the pre-channel 7 Big Brothers. They're not the most physically strong people, so I guess it may be "unfair" if they make it far and the stronger ones who tried their best in the nominations challenge become evicted so quickly.

But hey, this is still Big Brother and not Survivor. So we can't judge housemates on their physical nature, but rather on personality and their likability nature, don't you think?

He was up for eviction 8 times…
Shocking number...for classic BB one-week nominations. But for almost-everyday nominations it isn't so bad.

In the first few weeks I don't remember him being put up for eviction (unless my memory is pretty crap). If memory serves me correct, only Taras and Estelle had put the guy up (Reggie too but I think she had a choice between another housemate? Again, forgot). Either way I still think he was liked in the house overall.

P.S. Does 8 count him "being up" in tonight eviction? I would hope not.

Shocking number...for classic BB one-week nominations. But for almost-everyday nominations it isn't so bad.

In the first few weeks I don't remember him being put up for eviction (unless my memory is pretty crap). If memory serves me correct, only Taras and Estelle had put the guy up (Reggie too but I think she had a choice between another housemate? Again, forgot). Either way I still think he was liked in the house overall.

It’s his behaviour throughout the season whenever something hasn’t gone his way that has tarnished his rep. He can’t talk a big game like he consistently has, or complain about others winning challenges, when he singlehandedly has made NO “big game moves” all season. Zero. None.

That is all.

My heart wants Reggie to win more than anything. Logically I know Taras deserves to be recognised as the best player. I’ve already voted for Reggie but I might use my other emails to give Taras some votes as well.

It may be pointless but I can’t not acknowledge how much he deserves to win this. But the inner child in me growing up hearing of Reggie’s win wants to watch her win again.

This the first time in a really long time where I’ve felt strongly about two finalists as much I do.

He was put up for the fourth eviction, so pretty early on. Layla went home.

Up for 8, not including tonight.

I think Johnson is playing with Ed's deck of cards
I really did choke out a laugh. Poor Ed, he really did try to seem like he was competing but always fell short where Tim was involved. Johnson like Ed, wants to be on the same platform as the big strategists of the game, but cannot compete it seems

I’ve decided I definitely don’t want anyone else winning but reggie. I know Taras has played a strong game, but I’m in this for reggie. I’m also hoping her win like @Zcsund1234 once stated, represents what bb was about for others and securing a win the second time was not about the game but the concept of what bb meant for many and is missed even now.

Back