Who do you want to win?

• Johnson

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Reggie

Votes: 48 72.7%
  • Taras

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
taras, cause he has fought the hardest in game challenges.
johnson just sucks and puts no effort into challenges and depends on strat talk to stay safe. he was funny at the beginning of this season, but just became irritating afterwards
and reggie has practically just coasted this whole season and has already won bb before.

I hope Taras wins. He played the game hard and he wasnā€™t afraid to make big moves. I think even Johnson deserves to win more than Reggieā€¦heā€™s played the game hard. Heā€™s not great at challenges but his social game worked. Reggie did just coastā€¦based on gameplay Taras deserves the win. But Reggie will most likely win..

I honestly don't know.

I understand Taras deserves to be there with his gameplay, strategy and being a challenge beast. Personal feelings aside at some things he did along the way.

That said, well he had a massive advantage in that he could win the challenges. Something Reggie didn't have. It was a massive disadvantage. So I don't think it's simple to boil it down to the winner just being on winning challenges.

So you have someone who can't win challenges. To a disadvantage. Someone who can and Johnson.

I don't know.

If you have any doubt why the Naughty Little Munchkin should win, just re-watch this:

He came, he conquered and he actually did what he set out to do in his intro package.

Not all talk like almost every other HM is in their pre-season VTs (especially Seven's era).

No bullshit, just straight up FACTS. This deserves to be commended.

If you have any doubt why the Naughty Little Munchkin should win, just re-watch this:

He came, he conquered and he actually did what he set out to do in his intro package.

Not all talk like almost every other HM is in their pre-season VTs (especially Seven's era).

No bullshit, just straight up FACTS. This deserves to be commended.
yes what a king.

Interesting with his hair length some of this must have been recorded after the show filmed.

Back