Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Laurina

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Paul

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brendan for me.

IMO: I think Laurina is sort of a drama queen & Paul is just boring.

I've never seen this show but Chief simply because his charity is for brain cancer research in my home town.

All charities are obviously worthy but I have a personal connection with that one.

I've always loved me some Laurina though.

...Laurina for sure... Paul second and Fev last... I would hate it if Fev won simply because Warnie would be going "YES!... one of my boys in the 'Boys Club' won it and beat that bitch!"... and for that reason alone... cheers.

This is the first instance I can recall where I'm happy with any winner, all for different reasons.

The Chief is just the nicest guy ever and his charity is an important one, but he hasn't been overly entertaining as a viewer. Laurina has somewhat made the show this year and it would have been different viewing without her and it's always good to see an "underdog" win. Fevola has been a very pleasant surprise to me and I have been impressed that he is actually a genuine and nice guy. I really don't want his charity to win though!

So to conclude... I don't know!

I know I'm in the minority but I loved the whole final four and I think it is the right final four. I didn't need them to all get along all the time, I found value in all of them individually. Shane, not so much as he seemed to just be there to promote himself.

Interesting that they didn't need intruders to prop it up (and one to win it) this year.

Back