Skip to main content

Final 3 Predictions?

Final 4:

Mikkayla and her pet (Mr Clooney)

Tim and his pet (Drew) :D

I agree with most of you... Tim and Drew seem likely candidates AT THIS STAGE... as we all know a lot could happen over the next few weeks. Tim's antics could grate the viewers in one way or another, either by becoming annoying or possibly causing disarray/upset in the house to a degree which is uncomfortable for the viewers to watch. Drew's allegiance with Tully could definitely have a negative impact on him in a big way (hello Michael & Estelle).

The third HM I am not sure of. The producers clearly want Ben there, but I think he will leave before then. Maybe Matt?

1 - Tim
2 - Mikkayla
3 - Katie / Lucie / or Ben

Drew will not make it to the end as long as Tully is still in the BB house.

I think Tim's a pretty good pick for the winner. I honestly can't see what he could do to lose support. I was thinking at one stage that the public could turn off him if he went overboard and started to come across as a nasty pasty instead of a harmless prankster, but then I remembered who won last year.

Oh shit, she did too. Sorry, got confused but yeah, you got what I meant about being the person who's always nominated. I've thought this every time she gets saved, I can definitely see it happening a lot more.
Easy mistake to make, don't worry :) Yeah I agree! Gotta love Mikkayla.

As much as people on here will probably disagree, I see Tim having a similar fate to Michael from last year. I think he will try too hard in his final push to make it to the very end and fall short in the last week.

I think the final three could be made up on any of the following (depending on how they, and the producers, play their cards):
Ben
Drew
Tim
Katie & Lucy
Mikkayla

I'd say that Drew is probably most likely to win.

Back