Skip to main content

Fight Club

no , wrong

the word 'club', here, is pronounced differently

fix your poast

angry-cat-o.gif

This thread has died. LOL.

Whatevs, bitch. That's cos all you losers try to copy me. feck you all. I'm going to get in am intense PM session with myself bitching about you all. Then I am going to Skype Priya, because I'm delusional, and think she is god. And i think I am talking to her but it may be my message bank. I saw her on my toast this morning. It was her, or randomly burnt toast, but let's face it, it tasted terrible.

Sayonara, suckers

Whatevs, bitch. That's cos all you losers try to copy me. feck you all. I'm going to get in am intense PM session with myself bitching about you all. Then I am going to Skype Priya, because I'm delusional, and think she is god. And i think I am talking to her but it may be my message bank. I saw her on my toast this morning. It was her, or randomly burnt toast, but let's face it, it tasted terrible.

Sayonara, suckers

.........and with a mere 22 days left til 2015, we can confidentally announce the winner of

2014 POST of THE YEAR

Fkn
Magic !!

I didn't realize that there was another fight club thread. Posted this in the other thinking it was this one.

I like the pretend fights in here, the real fights out there are actually quite upsetting. I'm sad for the ones who feel are being targeted, sad for those that feel they have had enough and now have snapped because it became too much, sad for those that are innocent standbys, sad for those that can't take it anymore, but mostly sad that it is becoming a little too personal. I miss the quiet and closeness that the off season could bring. I don't like the divide I'm seeing.

I will punch in the air and kick too, if anyone else wants to follow, like a battle with just yourself, please join... I miss the non serious banter :(

I didn't realize that there was another fight club thread. Posted this in the other thinking it was this one.

I like the pretend fights in here, the real fights out there are actually quite upsetting. I'm sad for the ones who feel are being targeted, sad for those that feel they have had enough and now have snapped because it became too much, sad for those that are innocent standbys, sad for those that can't take it anymore, but mostly sad that it is becoming a little too personal. I miss the quiet and closeness that the off season could bring. I don't like the divide I'm seeing.

I will punch in the air and kick too, if anyone else wants to follow, like a battle with just yourself, please join... I miss the non serious banter :(

Seriously, even I'm over it and most people around here know I'm in a lot of arguments like stink on cheese. Like you said, too personal now. If I hear the word c*%t thrown around one more time I think I'll scream.

I have to say that the David Appreciators were left ALONE to have their chat with him tonight... I know many of us would have loved to ask some difficult questions but not one detractor went there. Imagine if Skye came on here... Yep. She would not be afforded that courtesy, as Priya hasn't. It's been a disgrace.

I have to say that the David Appreciators were left ALONE to have their chat with him tonight... I know many of us would have loved to ask some difficult questions but not one detractor went there. Imagine if Skye came on here... Yep. She would not be afforded that courtesy, as Priya hasn't. It's been a disgrace.
Great observation....

Back