Skip to main content

Fight Club

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Fight Club, but it just seems to be a lot of pussies, with big mouths and not a lot of follow through.

Here is a cool article about Fight Club and The Downward Spiral.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...323-Fight-Club-David-Fincher-and-Trent-Reznor

Sure you did. Bring it, bitch

Smiles_bitch_santana.gif

Nobody respect yours tho....

Ok maybe I am taking this too far... time to take a step back....

I only post for myself.

Btw, I saw this boring movie the other night. Just terrible. The acting was lousy and the direction was sloppy. There was a character called Indigo Montana and he had to do some stupid thing with other people, I think he was an elf or a wizard. I can't remember what it was because it was so boring.

I only post for myself.

Btw, I saw this boring movie the other night. Just terrible. The acting was lousy and the direction was sloppy. There was a character called Indigo Montana and he had to do some stupid thing with other people, I think he was an elf or a wizard. I can't remember what it was because it was so boring.

BAHAHAHA.....:hilarious::giggle::smuggrin:

I would not expect a Tina Arena/Lina/Clawson fan to understand how awesome The Princess Bride is.[DOUBLEPOST=1417170030][/DOUBLEPOST]
THIS has got to be the burn of the day. No screw that, the BURN OF THE CENTURY.

GENIUS!
:troll:

I only post for myself.

BURN!!!

Pick a better name. How uninspired.

Hahahahahahahaha. You think I actually liked that shit? I had you fooled, fool!
That's it. I am coming to your house and tieing you to a chair and FORCING YOU TO EAT A WHOLE 24 PACK OF MAGIC ZOOPER DOOPERS!!! You'd better make your peace with God and say goodbye to your loved ones. It is GO TIME!!

Back