Skip to main content

Favourite YouTube Channel

I'll give a few random ones I like.

Mainly US politics but Breaking Points is good and about as close as you can get to objective US coverage.

Corridor Crew do entertaining videos about visual effects and stunts.

Yoga with Adriene is my go-to channel for doing Yoga.

Sam Chui is a really successful aviation blogger. He essentially just takes plane trips and vlogs. Surprisingly interesting.

Team Coco - Conian Obrien's channel. I can find endless entertainment here. Especially the Jordan Schlanksy videos.

ReviewTyme - Stuff about Disney and theme parks.

Defunctland - videos about extinct theme park and themed entertainment experiences.

How To Cook That - Cooking channel that does a lot of myth-busting fake online cooking videos.

Kay's Cooking - As opposed to Anne from How to Cook That, this is someone that can't cook who has a cooking channel.

Curious Droid - really well-done videos about rockets, planes, technology, space travel, history etc.

Everyday Astronaunt - If you like SpaceX and space exploration. Elon Musk recently gave him a tour of Starbase.

Ozzy Man Reviews - amusing voice over reviews of videos. Then he'll be interviewing the Rock.

Million Dollar Bogan - Danny Hayes channel. Most of the stuff doesn't interest me, but he does have various interesting vlogs of his trips.

Bright Sun Films - Show and videos of interesting things, often abandoned, cancelled, bankrupt and more.

Primitive Technology - Guy in a QLD jungle building things with no modern technology.

Doug DeMuro - Car review channel.

Russel Brand's commentary is almost always spot on.
Boo Russel Brand.

I like the defunctland series on the Muppets.

I used to like honest trailers but now I don't find their humour funny anymore, I find it kind of meh. But then again I don't find anything funny anymore.

I used to like honest trailers but now I don't find their humour funny anymore, I find it kind of meh. But then again I don't find anything funny anymore.

Film stuff online can be so hit and miss. A lot of it becomes low tier clickbait crap.

Like that god awful Cinema Sins.

"In this scene, our lead character is wearing a white shirt. Why not black or purple or polka dot." SIN.

Red Letter Media sometimes does good satire of online movie channels with "The Nerd Crew."

Film stuff online can be so hit and miss. A lot of it becomes low tier clickbait crap.

Like that god awful Cinema Sins.

"In this scene, our lead character is wearing a white shirt. Why not black or purple or polka dot." SIN.

Red Letter Media sometimes does good satire of online movie channels with "The Nerd Crew."
Yes, cinema sins is not good. I much prefer a bit deeper movie analysis.

Back