Skip to main content

Favourite winner: Tim or Ryan?

Who was the best winner, this year's or last year's?

• Tim 2013

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • Ryan 2014

Votes: 12 12.8%

• Total voters
Tim.

Ryan I just think.. ok yeah nice guy but not sure what people really voted him for apart from saying he's hot or the majority of other housemates wanted him to win.

I was kinda annoyed when Ben won in 2012 (as I didn't think he was very nice at the time) but like I know he had an effect on things in the show. Ryan was kinda just there, and made a few quips at times.

If Travis or Skye won I could understand as I know they had an impact on the show.

Last edited:
I saw @Timdormer as the star performer of BBAU13 . Can't say the same for Ryan, but hey, he still won and is to be congratulated for his effort. Just a different kind of game play and 'cast'.

When Tim won:
tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

When Ryan won:
giphy.gif

100% Ryan! I fell in love with Ryan and I grew out of love with Tim. Don't get me wrong, out of Tim and Jade, I am glad Tim won but Ryan takes the cake! Ryan winning reminds me of the Logan Twins mixed together.

LMAO no offence but this is the stupidest poll ever.

Ryan was invisible and did nothing interesting in his entire time.

Tim poured his heart and soul into playing the game and making sure he was entertaining (but not in a try-hard way)- he was the mastermind/manipulator but also a funny guy with a great personality, all things that Ryan doesn't have.

Tim by far. Tim owned his season. Ryan was less genuine in my opinion. When his friends (Sam, Sandra and Lawson) were there he was a lot more bitchy but once they were evicted his personality changed. I don't think he would have won if Sam had stayed. It was Tim's show from start to finish. This is coming from a Jade fan.

The answer is obvious.

Tim.

To Tim, winning the game meant EVERYTHING. He put so much effort into playing the game and doing things to amuse himself/the audience, and he managed to do it without it coming across as contrived. I think he brought out the best in the housemates of that season, and he did his best to send the dull group-minded players home early.

I'm happy for Ryan, but let's be honest - he just had to sit back and have the win handed to him on a silver platter.

Just contrast both their reactions to winning. Tim was SOAKING it up - it was a moment he had wanted so desperately, and had worked tirelessly for. He did not want to leave that house. Ryan was just like "Sweet brah. Massiv. Haha. Thanks Big Bruv. Get me outta here and bring me my cheque."

Back