Skip to main content

Favourite HM Team : First Impressions - Launch Night 1

Favourite HM Team : First Impressions - Launch Night 1

• Total voters
As an individual housemate, I think I like Priya the best, for seeing the game as we see it. Katie seems much weaker, which is probably good for Priya as this will make her easier to manipulate. Inevitably there will be a rearrangement of the housemate pairs, so it'd be interesting to see whether this could work in Priya's favour to be paired up with somebody ballsy enough to play the game alongside her without worrying about pleasing the other housemates. Would she work best in a team with somebody weaker than her, or somebody equal to her?

I did like something about the pairing of David and Sandra though... I got the impression they will function well as a team, and they seemed likeable, but this is after one night, so I could quite easily go back on my word within the next 24 hours.

Dave and Sandra, but only for Sandra.
Anything with Sandra is obviously a winner.

tumblr_inline_mteatp7XDZ1qaudqb.png

I see no lies here

Argh this is so hard, there is one in each pair I don't like.... I'll vote after tonights show

I voted the two blonds as I feel they have the potential to flirt the pants off anyone and then turn around and knife them royally when they have "the power."

Last edited:
Jake and Gemma!
Jake has a good personality and I think Gemma would work well with him... Even the little things like hiding in the sauna to greet other housemates lol

Back