Skip to main content

Favourite BBAU Housemate of all time?

Favourite BBAU Housemate of all time?

• Total voters

insider06

Just a random pre season poll on your favourite BBAU housemate of all time. I could only add 13 options to the poll so please forgive me if I do not add your favourite. I will add 12 of the greatest BBAu housemates of all time and than add an other option incase your favourite is not on the poll.

I have selected Paul2004 even though I should really have selected "other" because my favourite of all time is Michael2006 but Paul is a very close second.

Ray Ray and Nobbie would my 2 all time favourites. I absolutely despised Vesna. Dumb annoying as fuck loudmouth bogan got upset Hot Dogs wasn't into her, Hot Dogs puts her in her place, she then chucks a tanty plays the victim and so many gullible people out there think she's memorable a housemate? Please. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I can choose a favourite, I like a lot of them. I just realised the hm's I like are not even remotely similar. I thought paul was one of the best hm's, but I also thought Fitzy was too, I loved Vesna for whatever reason and still think there will never be another Sara-Marie, but then boog came along and I thought she would have been great as an original hm, Camilla was the queen of complaining yet I couldn't stop watching her, just like tahan rambling on at times but I loved her too, both Tims were unique and stood for something, I couldn't get enough of them on bb, and then there was chrissie swan who brought so much integrity to the show... I think I'm going to remain undecided for now lol.

The nudist Brazilian woman in series one who single handedly brought strange practices onto Aust TV

Its very difficult to pick just one or two, but I think my favourite is Michael from 2012... also love Layla 2012, Jade 2013, Reggie the winner a few years ago and Tim who came 2nd a few years ago :) Mwuh to them all xxxxx

Went with Vesna just because she was so memorable and I LOVED her.... but I was slightly leaning for Camilla, Tim 05 and Zach!

Reactions: Jam
That banshee Vesna made my ears bleed, bordering on migraine inducing. In all honesty it's beyond me how anybody found that obnoxious bogan twit endearing or amusing.

I have a few.
Paul 2004
Tim 2005
Michael 2006
Zach 2007
Nobbi 2008
Tim 2013
Yep they are all on my favourites list in fact Michael2006, Paul2004, Tim2013, and Tim2005 are my top 4 favourites in that order with Chrissie, Nathan2002, Camilla, and Sara-Marie thrown in somewhere as well.

I loved it when Michael owned Gretel in his eviction interview over editing.

She was a complete bitch & was OWNED as it proved they edited it to suit themselves.

I liked the fact he stood his ground in the face of overwhelming bitchiness and condescension. But I really wish he had watched the bit he was commenting on first rather than going on what he had been told.

I am pretty sure the producers etc wouldn't show him the video.

I would have thought one of the interviewers would have shown him the scene to get his comment (recording or something). The only leg she had to stand on was that he was talking about something he had not seen. They had edited and if he had seen it I wonder what she would have done then? Just be condescending and bitchy without a leg to stand on? That would have been awesome.

I would have thought one of the interviewers would have shown him the scene to get his comment (recording or something). The only leg she had to stand on was that he was talking about something he had not seen. They had edited and if he had seen it I wonder what she would have done then? Just be condescending and bitchy without a leg to stand on? That would have been awesome.
Yeah but she asked him the question about what type of questions he had been asked in interviews and that was the one that they all seemed to talk about so thats why he was commenting on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1398684297][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loved it when Michael owned Gretel in his eviction interview over editing.

She was a complete bitch & was OWNED as it proved they edited it to suit themselves.
Yeah I loved Gretel but she turned into a total bitch in her final 2 years(2006 and 2007) and Michael2006 is my favourite housemate of all time. My username is based on him. He was such an entertaining housemate/character.

Back