Skip to main content

Favourite 1st Evictee

Hello darlin's,

Thought it might be interesting to see which BBAU 1st evictee is the most popular. I'm aware some of them aren't all that memorable but let's see how it goes.

Hup!

2001 - Andy
2002 - Damien
2003 - Irena
2004 - Aphrodite
2005 - Angela (official evictee/not disqualified)
2006 - Tilli
2007 - Kate (official evictee/not white room)
2008 - Michael (official evictee/not walked)
2012 - Charne
2013 - Sharon
2014 - Gemma

Hup!

Which one was your favourite? Or even your least favourite?

Have fun, sweethearts.

Nan.

I have the worst memory! I barely remember any hahah. Aphrodite rings a bell... I think she was like the most annoying, most hated housemate?? My fave would probably be Charne.

Charne all the way.

Tilli was interesting too.

The '08 is so forgettable. I can barely remember a "Michael"...o_O

Interesting thread idea.

I kinda remember most of them, but it's just a name and a face, not really much memory of their personality.

One that sticks a lot is Aphrodite - not that I liked her very much - but she was so "in-your-face" she was hard to forget!

Michael was an intruder with Barney(the guy with the curly hair.)
BarneyMichael-out.jpg

Remember when Terri had to pick which one housemate of them can stay? Nathan got picked out.

We never saw much of him, he was only there for 24 hours.

Charne for me too. :)

She's a friend of a friend, and I even voted for her because of that lol. Would've liked to have seen a bit more of her regardless though, and was disappointed that she left so soon.

Damien was my favourite first evictee because I knew of him in high school via social connections, and from memory he thought he was king shit, so it was good to say "hahaha karma" lol

Andy in 2001 had so much potential for antics, she was highly entertaining and one of the few non "everyday" people in that year, which I guess is why she was ultimately kicked out. Aphrodite is a close second, she had the potential to be a psycho bitch which was sadly cut short, girl had a short fuse.

Dang. If I could rewrite history, I would do away with the pairs and have had Cat out as the first evicted. She really was this year's Sharon.

I do like Gemma. She just had a bad strategy, but at least she was mixing things up. Sharon just looked like she couldn't be bothered the whole time.

Dang. If I could rewrite history, I would do away with the pairs and have had Cat out as the first evicted. She really was this year's Sharon.
indeed. that pairs stunt completely torpedoed gemma. id have rather seen cat or sandra go, but they most likely wouldnt have gone. they were both hot favourites on this site early on, thats for sure.

Aphrodite. I was surprised that she went because I think she could've been more entertaining and give more to the show.

Honestly don't care about the rest. Did care for Tilli but she annoyed me!

Back