Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

Hunter's_Mckay

The new season started last night. Farmer Will looks like a more handsome version of Tim Southee the kiwi cricketer to me. Though I personally felt like he got rid of the two most attractive women in his group already. I think he's gonna pick Alicia.

Farmer Harry is way too young for this show lol.

Seemed like Farmer Ben was a bit hesistant to pick Lisa the single mum (probably because he already knows he's not gonna pick her at the end) but I imagine he didn't have any choice in that matter, she was for sure a producer must pick to go to the farm.

Surprised that we didn't see almost anything of the first female farmer, Paige. She seems very shy so far though.

The new season started last night. Farmer Will looks like a more handsome version of Tim Southee the kiwi cricketer to me. Though I personally felt like he got rid of the two most attractive women in his group already. I think he's gonna pick Alicia.

Seemed like Farmer Ben was a bit hesistant to pick Lisa the single mum (probably because he already knows he's not gonna pick her at the end) but I imagine he didn't have any choice in that matter, she was for sure a producer must pick to go to the farm.

Surprised that we didn't see almost anything of the first female farmer, Paige. She seems very shy so far though.
Oh, last night? I didn't know that. I'll have to hunt it down!

"She encapsulates me".

973fd31be1a3afc6901613252b1aed9f.jpg

Watched 3 episodes, it's a great contrast to the nuttery of MAFS UK lol

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022...just started to watch it...I hope there are no pretty purple flowers this season or I may have to crop dust the property concerned with Roundup!

Oooh! Chook on the cheese plate no, no, no! The chook should only be on the cheese platter if it's cooked!

I missed the chook. What happened?
Basically, a chook flew on to the cheese plate! I freaked...scared to death of chooks like what's her name on BB. Yeah, I'm a great farmer's wife! Haha!

Sorry I don't watch this. Or MAFS. Or Fuck Island (whatever it is).

Because viewer wants a life.
Haha I'm here for the cute farmers & of course to see the great countryside of Australia. I like MAFs AU & UK because MAFs USA is just a bitter series of divorces. Eye candy island AU & UK are my guilty pleasures (probably the accents & cheekiness). Again, the US version is insufferable.
I obviously have no life outside of work. Cheers lol

Haha I'm here for the cute farmers & of course to see the great countryside of Australia. I like MAFs AU & UK because MAFs USA is just a bitter series of divorces. Eye candy island AU & UK are my guilty pleasures (probably the accents & cheekiness). Again, the US version is insufferable.
I obviously have no life outside of work. Cheers lol
I'm not watching for any other than the reason they all have "Train wreck" written all over them. I love the dramas, the upsets, and sit in wonder of what their parents must think of them - apart for Viewer Wants A Life - that's just easy to watch, and easy to forget.
Mindless entertainment!
And I do have my limits. I have never watched a Kardashian, a real housewife of anywhere, and cannot abide the dregs in Geordie Shore, and the like.

I'm not watching for any other than the reason they all have "Train wreck" written all over them. I love the dramas, the upsets, and sit in wonder of what their parents must think of them - apart for Viewer Wants A Life - that's just easy to watch, and easy to forget.
Mindless entertainment!
And I do have my limits. I have never watched a Kardashian, a real housewife of anywhere, and cannot abide the dregs in Geordie Shore, and the like.
Happy to join you in the mindless entertainment, drama & upsets. As a Yank, fame/money is a powerful lure away from caring about parents, children or friend's opinions. We are a shallow nation. I've also avoided the KKKs & housewives as I'm biased towards the charm of Oz & the UK.

Happy to join you in the mindless entertainment, drama & upsets. As a Yank, fame/money is a powerful lure away from caring about parents, children or friend's opinions. We are a shallow nation. I've also avoided the KKKs & housewives as I'm biased towards the charm of Oz & the UK.
I must admit, the UK versions of everything are always more trashy. The Aussie ones, even though reasonably trashy, the UK beats them for vulgarity at every corner. I haven't seen a lot of of the US stuff, strangely enough.
I grew up in the UK, so know what a lot of them are like. The UK Gogglebox - those people watching TV are an embarrassment.
I think the US managed to make Shameless even worse than the British one 😂😂😂

I must admit, the UK versions of everything are always more trashy. The Aussie ones, even though reasonably trashy, the UK beats them for vulgarity at every corner. I haven't seen a lot of of the US stuff, strangely enough.
I grew up in the UK, so know what a lot of them are like. The UK Gogglebox - those people watching TV are an embarrassment.
I think the US managed to make Shameless even worse than the British one 😂😂😂
I'm a Yank but my ex is a Brit & he did not watch telly. Gogglebox AU & IR are good contrasts to UK (far fewer scandals?)
Here are some more shows to compare w/Shameless UK vs USA lol

We've not seen the UK Office yet. We've seen clips from the US one, but being big Ricky Gervais fans, want to see the British one.
We're a tough audience in that respect! 1662623892493.gif

Shameless is the one UK show which shouldn't have worked but the US version actually improved on it significantly - helped no end by keeping the core cast whilst in the original most left after 2-3 years.

Shameless is the one UK show which shouldn't have worked but the US version actually improved on it significantly - helped no end by keeping the core cast whilst in the original most left after 2-3 years.
I’m sure they were also helped by the fact that the British series was nearing its end when the adaptation went in to development.

I can't relate to William H Macy being Frank Gallagher. I've seen him in too many other programs/films, whereas David Threlfall paints the perfect picture for me, (probably more so, because I know a few Mancunians who are like him in real life!)
Anyhoo, each to their own. It was a great show either side of the Atlantic.

1662772108751.png

Back