Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackenzie is nice. I hope she wins her farmer.
That was funny with the abseiling when she went through the waterfall. I thought she'd come out with one eyebrow... or none, they're that painted on! 😅

Some strange decisions being made. Tara?

All of these guys lack the social skills to talk about emotions.
Is that just a straight thing? Tonight they were all pretty much "You're a top chick, but ya dumped!"

Is that just a straight thing? Tonight they were all pretty much "You're a top chick, but ya dumped!"
I don't know. Maybe they've been stuck out on their farms too long, and don't know how to communicate with anyone other than their animals.

I don't know if it's a straight thing or not or more of a farmer thing. They're often brought up to be 'tough' and not show emotion because their life can be pretty hard at times and to be seen as too emotional can be perceived as a weakness. Of course that is rubbish but it's hard to shake when you've been conditioned to be that way.

I don't know. Maybe they've been stuck out on their farms too long, and don't know how to communicate with anyone other than their animals.
Haha! You're not getting confused with Kiwis are you?

I give up on Will ( I have to admit though that sometimes I find him hot but at others not so much) and where he lives! Last night he took whoever it was (zookeeper girl) on a date to Dubbo Zoo she also mentioned in an earlier episode that Will lives near a zoo. Mmmm closest zoo to Longwood is where I live (about an hour from Longwood).

One explanation I guess is that this show is edited for maximum drama and that the dates are not spread out as much as they'd like us to believe. Perhaps all of Will's dates (the ones to the Big Bogan, Parkes, Dubbo etc) were filmed at about the same time and at that time Vic was in lockdown?

It's a similar scenario to my husband's. He was a farmer but he's an accountant too. His farm was run by his parents and when they passed away by my s-i-l and my husband but my husband still ran his accountancy practice because farm income would not support two families in the way we were accustomed. Haha! Spoilt little brats!

Omg how painful is Tara. I thought Jess was bad enough.
And what a drip Sam tuned out to be. What a waste of the girls time. Maybe he needs to work out his sexuality. Maybe it farmer needs a goat!

Last edited:
Waste of time Sam.

And not telling someone you kissed someone else is not dishonesty unless you are asked, it's discretion.
Why would he tell her earlier, and bring on the meltdown?

I am really exercising the fast forward function, and not sure by the end of the episode how/why someone has (apparently!) left. But the body language and the sulking on a couple of these top favourite women is really offputting. They'd never last a boring fortnight on a farm in real life, cameras off.

Now let's see who ends up with who!
Tara - but! That dreaded word.
Alex - 😕
No dreaded but!
( was that Matt? Still can't get their names straight!)
One down, four to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back