Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought 3 of them took the extra girl home. Who lost one as there are only 2 as of last night's episode?

I thought 3 of them took the extra girl home. Who lost one as there are only 2 as of last night's episode?
I thought so too Feb but I still get them mixed up a bit so I don't really know if it was three or two farmers who took the extras home.

Funny things happen on this show though. Apparently there was originally supposed to be a guy named Pete from Kingaroy on it but he was replaced by Andrew(?)

Link to article

(Last night's episode)

Ridiculous that the farmer who sent all 3 of his ladies home has been given another chance with 4 new ones.
And one is a 'Horse Nutritionist', lol.

So the Karadshian type confronts Farmer Sam and threatens to leave if she doesn't get a date.
Next minute, he's choosing her, because she's so kind and patient and undemanding. Errrr, WHAT ?!?

Totally agree Meglos!

I raised my eyebrows when Rob(?) got a second chance too but the ladies do seem rather nice. That's not the point though if he chose his first five and they weren't doing it for him why does he get another chance?

Yes, she was like 'I'm going to take my bat and ball and go home' so juvenile but I think Sam is a bit too.

(Caught up)
So tonight she goes anyway.

I don't know why people apply for these shows if they are unprepared to play by the rules of the format (jealousy, not getting enough attention etc).
Not to mention realising halfway through that they don't really want to give up their city lifestyle and move to a farm.

(Caught up)
So tonight she goes anyway.

I don't know why people apply for these shows if they are unprepared to play by the rules of the format (jealousy, not getting enough attention etc).
Not to mention realising halfway through that they don't really want to give up their city lifestyle and move to a farm.
I agree. It's ridiculous.

So mummy was wrong. Chelsea isn't the best match for Farmer Matt - good! I felt she thought she was going to swan in there and nab him for herself.
And now Farmer Rob, still not having his lightning bolt moment. The only lightning bolt moment he should have is one from the sky to knock some sense into him! 😂

Last edited:
Did I hear Andrew say 'youse' and 'arks' last night? If so, total turn off for me...I couldn't marry someone who speaks like that...it's as bad as anythink and somethink. I'd be constantly picking him up on it and the relationship would probably end in 'divorce' before it even got started.

Did I hear Andrew say 'youse' and 'arks' last night? If so, total turn off for me...I couldn't marry someone who speaks like that...it's as bad as anythink and somethink. I'd be constantly picking him up on it and the relationship would probably end in 'divorce' before it even got started.
Yes, and many of the girls speak in that typical reality show way that's crept in over the past few years, where they add an extra syllable at the end of a word.
"Oh my god-a"
"I know-a"
"I'm here to find love-a and we have great banter but if he doesn't choose me-a next I'm going home-a"

SO annoying! It's not hard to speak properly. I wonder if it's bad habits or laziness?

SO annoying! It's not hard to speak properly. I wonder if it's bad habits or laziness?
A bit of both probably.

Some of the farmers also say "gell" instead of "girl", in the same way Ed and Fitzy from Big Brother and Locky from The Bachelor/Survivor did.

Picky bunch aren't we 🤭

My partner is sitting here watching a program on Optus sport where they chat with Premier League Football players. NONE of them know how to speak. There are no ths it's all efs - as in I Fink, Me Fumbs, Fursday, Lenghf. And you have bo(tt)le with no t's in it, (H)ospital with no H. The list is endless.
Edit, in fact it was Fursdee.

Last edited:
Picky bunch aren't we 🤭

My partner is sitting here watching a program on Optus sport where they chat with Premier League Football players. NONE of them know how to speak. There are no ths it's all efs - as in I Fink, Me Fumbs, Fursday, Lenghf. And you have bo(tt)le with no t's in it, (H)ospital with no H. The list is endless.
Edit, in fact it was Fursdee.
just noticed, I did it too. I just said teef instead of teeth! 🤪

Even the supposedly educated Kochie drops part of a lot of words.

BIDNESS for business
PRECIATE IT for appreciate it

FUTURTIVE for fugitive is common on the news.

And 90% of people say VUNNRABLE.

The one that gets a me with journalists is ashoom, when it is assume like tishoo instead of tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back