Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Tara's toplip?
A reason not to have fillers when you have ultra thin lips, she's achieved a look that makes her look like she had a moustache!

Whose ever farm that was last night with the animal carcass in the cupboard /coldroom/fridge was disgusting. And the two girls laughed saying so that's what we're eating.
🤮

Is anyone watching FWAW? I laugh a lot because I married a farmer (grazier/accountant) a very long time ago and no way did he expect me to help with sheep, cattle, chooks or anything else for that matter...that's not the reason he wanted to marry me...he wanted a wife not a farm hand!

Also, one of the Farmer's (have no idea who really but I think the youngest one from NSW) has a real problem with Patterson's Curse. See, I have learnt something by being married to a former grazier. Hahaha!
Had to quote this here to keep it going 😊

The beardy farmer and his, girl, Jodie was it, decision to leave was very civilised 🤭
I can see 💩 hitting the fan with some of the others.

Last edited:
Whose ever farm that was last night with the animal carcass in the cupboard /coldroom/fridge was disgusting. And the two girls laughed saying so that's what we're eating.
🤮
It was a kangaroo :oops: Yes, they can be a problem in times of drought and yes, you can eat them but it's a no thanks, from me!

What's with Tara's toplip?
A reason not to have fillers when you have ultra thin lips, she's achieved a look that makes her look like she had a moustache!
Haha! I was going to say that I thought all the women looked relatively 'normal' not stick insect Insta models who have enhanced everything that can be enhanced...but maybe I'm wrong? I'm not very good at picking those sort of things tbh...except if it's quite obvious.

Haha! I was going to say that I thought all the women looked relatively 'normal' not stick insect Insta models who have enhanced everything that can be enhanced...but maybe I'm wrong? I'm not very good at picking those sort of things tbh...except if it's quite obvious.
Whats the show like seph?
Im kinda intrigued. Since it seems kinda counter intuitive for a fame whore insta proponent to make it big in sheepsvilllle WA.
Cant imagine many red carpet events there.

Whats the show like seph?
Im kinda intrigued. Since it seems kinda counter intuitive for a fame whore insta proponent to make it big in sheepsvilllle WA.
Cant imagine many red carpet events there.
Umm...not sure if it would be your thing Fuzz. I watch it because I'm married to an ex-grazier and it makes me laugh at the shit the farmers put the women through. Then there are the cat fights...always good for a laugh (or cringe). At the end of the day I'm a romantic though...and I hope a few of them find 'true love' and the farmers see through those that are there for the wrong reasons.

The farmers seem to be deciding at random how many (or none) they send home each time.

So glad you started a thread, February.

OMG, why do they all have to have beards of some sort! I can't tell them apart (aside from Rob whose beard is longer, bushier and has greyish bits). It is torture! Even the editors can't tell them apart. In the second episode, they stuck up a shot of a sign post saying 'Delegate' and then went on to the Victorian farmer Andrew's farm. Throw in one farmer has all blondes... and few name tags on screen... argh!

I call it Farmer Wants a Brewski, because 90% of the farmers on this franchise strike me as borderline alcoholic. It is a dull show, but needs must.

So glad you started a thread, February.

OMG, why do they all have to have beards of some sort! I can't tell them apart (aside from Rob whose beard is longer, bushier and has greyish bits). It is torture! Even the editors can't tell them apart. In the second episode, they stuck up a shot of a sign post saying 'Delegate' and then went on to the Victorian farmer Andrew's farm. Throw in one farmer has all blondes... and few name tags on screen... argh!

I call it Farmer Wants a Brewski, because 90% of the farmers on this franchise strike me as borderline alcoholic. It is a dull show, but needs must.
I have trouble keeping up with who's who too...so I refer to this...

Meet the full cast of FWAW 2021

Going by this, farmer Andrew is from Delegate. The Vic farmers are Will and Matt. But yeah, it's hard to tell some of them apart and I can only recognize a couple of the girls at this stage.

Going by this, farmer Andrew is from Delegate. The Vic farmers are Will and Matt. But yeah, it's hard to tell some of them apart and I can only recognize a couple of the girls at this stage.
Oh, right, then I meant Will! They'd already done the trip to the Delegate supermarket with Andrew and one of his picks. Then they flashed up the Delegate sign and moved onto a different farmer and his bunch - Will, who gave his 24 hour date the boot. I just want to shave a few beards off...

Welcome aboard Melore 🤭
The more the merrier.
We need mindless entertainment now and again 😅
I'm struggling to remember who is who, but after a week or two it might all fall into place!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back