Skip to main content

Fake evict tim!

But as they keep saying "its a game" and maybe the result of putting himself up, he deserves it, even if it harms his chances of winning. If they did it to Tully it wouldnt matter either cause shes not going to win.

I don't think it would hurt his chances of winning at all, audiences would love it. That idea would have worked better with someone like Estelle last year, who actually deserved to give a bit of payback on the HM's. This year Tims already doing a great job inside the House rules in fucking with their heads, anymore and it'll seem the shows a little to Tim centric for me.

I was thinking about this the other day. They could "evict" One or 2 housemates and have them watch over the house for a day or two.

They did something similar this year in BBUK, 2 housemates that caused a lot of trouble (Dexter and Gina) were fake voted off and then put into a small luxury suite that no one else knew about. It allowed them to observe the other housemates and BB also gave them challenges to stir up trouble amongst the other HMs.

I wonder, was Rohan meant to be a slimey manipulative turd foil for Tim? He turned out to be a cuddly teddy bear but I think he was meant to be Tim's villain.
We need a dirty prick, maybe Heidi will do actually.

They did something similar this year in BBUK, 2 housemates that caused a lot of trouble (Dexter and Gina) were fake voted off and then put into a small luxury suite that no one else knew about. It allowed them to observe the other housemates and BB also gave them challenges to stir up trouble amongst the other HMs.

There was something like that in an earlier big brother, the revenge room with Camilla and Anna...I like the idea but it was executed poorly

I don't like the idea, the HM's already think this is the Tim show and doing a stunt like that just prove their point. It gives him an unfair advantage over everyone else as well, why does Tim get to wreak havoc over his fellow HM's and they don't? I'm a Tim fan but if BB did this it just proves maybe it is the Tim Show.

Tim has made it the Tim show. Every other HM COULD be doing the same thing. He deserves it to be all about him

The whole season has been planned out to the nail. Very rarely do they stray from that plan.

Or they could have a recording of the audience's cheers and when Sonia mentions Mikkayla's name, put it to full blast...and watch the house's reaction the whole next week :)

I've often wondered about that. its a very clever way to give them all a hint and a nudge of what the general public are feeling, and who is to say how much of it is real and how much is enhanced and made louder to suit the situation. I agree re Mikkayla.. give her a good cheer, and goes without saying Tully will get the boos, but I would LOOOVVVEEEEE to be the one controlling the BOO button when Ed's name is called. Give them all a mind fuck and have him deafened by the negativity. He would not know what way to turn after and what to do ! LOLOL.

I've often wondered about that. its a very clever way to give them all a hint and a nudge of what the general public are feeling, and who is to say how much of it is real and how much is enhanced and made louder to suit the situation. I agree re Mikkayla.. give her a good cheer, and goes without saying Tully will get the boos, but I would LOOOVVVEEEEE to be the one controlling the BOO button when Ed's name is called. Give them all a mind fuck and have him deafened by the negativity. He would not know what way to turn after and what to do ! LOLOL.

LOL seriously. I hope the reactions are extra loud because the people who are 'popular' within that house are not so popular outside at the moment. This even concerns Drew. I wouldn't want to put him through that but he needs to get an idea that he's doing something wrong.

LOL seriously. I hope the reactions are extra loud because the people who are 'popular' within that house are not so popular outside at the moment. This even concerns Drew. I wouldn't want to put him through that but he needs to get an idea that he's doing something wrong.

Oh absolutely !! I said that in another thread. Not sure if Sonya has a quick word or mention to the ones NOT up, but I would love her to say a quick HI to Drew and let him hear a few boos !!! Something has to give him a hint that all is not well. The combination of hearing boos for himself and Tully and the penny might flipping well drop at last.

The whole season has been planned out to the nail. Very rarely do they stray from that plan.
How could it be planned down to the nail if they dont know who is up each week? I'm pretty sure they did a double eviction a few weeks ago last minute as they could afford to lose 2 of the 6 up.

How could it be planned down to the nail if they dont know who is up each week? I'm pretty sure they did a double eviction a few weeks ago last minute as they could afford to lose 2 of the 6 up.

-.- Obviously not the nominees. The tasks, the twists, the intruders, its all planned from the get go. That double was not last minute.

Last edited:
And two years earlier than that in the British 5th series.

Umm ok...lol
I didn't mean big brother aus patented it or anything, I know bb is a global brand and various series borrow ideas off one another, I was just mentioning big brother aus's version of that (clueless about dates as I was quite young back then)

Umm ok...lol
I didn't mean big brother aus patented it or anything, I know bb is a global brand and various series borrow ideas off one another, I was just mentioning big brother aus's version of that (clueless about dates as I was quite young back then)

I wasn't saying that you meant the Australian version patented it, I was just pointing something out in case you didn't know.

Make it a dbl eviction, that way if Tully is evicted, well - carpark for that fkn thing & then evict Tim but chuck him back in after a few days spying on them....

I know its one sided but hey its BB 2013, its all rigged anyway :)

Good idea but you cant do it for this eviction as people have been voting for real.
They should do a snap eviction during the week and tell the Housemates all of them have been up and one has to leave and make it Tim! :eek:

They can just TELL the house Tim has been evicted (after the real evictee is evicted). No issue with votes.

They can just TELL the house Tim has been evicted (after the real evictee is evicted). No issue with votes.

They could do something similar to this years BBUK, where instead of voting to save. The public vote to send a pair of housemates into a secret room where the can watch over the house.

Back