Skip to main content

Eviction Tally Predictions - EVICTION #5 (02-Sep)

joelzie

Predict how the nominated HM's would place in the tally graph for the upcoming eviction.

Nominated HM's are - Caleb, Ed, Jade, Tahan, Tim, Tully

You can do play by;

* Estimating the % from Highest/Lowest or Lowest/Highest

* Putting HM's from how you think they would rank from Highest Saved/Lowest Save OR Lowest Save/Highest Save

* Guessing the Top 3 and the Bottom

OR all of the above!

I'll Start:

Personally I think it's out of Jade & Tully going home, OR , possibly Ed has a 'shock' eviction.

This week will be a good test for Tahan seeing as she dropped in % last week.

But if I were to guess, I'd say Tim will get the top % with Ed/Caleb in the top 3 and the girls will be in the bottom 3.

What does everyone else think?

The Facebook crowd are usually a good indicator as to whose going to leave, but all I can make out for sure this week is that Tim will get a ridiculous proportion of the save votes. I can't even be bothered wading through the endless posts of "save Tim" and "Tully is te worts hman been in da world cos she cried on tv!" in order to make a tally which I often do for betting purposes.

The Facebook crowd are usually a good indicator as to whose going to leave, but all I can make out for sure this week is that Tim will get a ridiculous proportion of the save votes. I can't even be bothered wading through the endless posts of "save Tim" and "Tully is te worts hman been in da world cos she cried on tv!" in order to make a tally which I often do for betting purposes.

Just sifted through over 300 comments and there is not a single mention of any of the other four housemates, just 'SAVE TIM' or 'GET TULLY OUT!'

Tim
Tahan
Jade
Caleb
Ed
Tully

Just sifted through over 300 comments and there is not a single mention of any of the other four housemates, just 'SAVE TIM' or 'GET TULLY OUT!'

Tim
Tahan
Jade
Caleb
Ed
Tully

Don't forget, if someone is commenting about a housemate, then there will be people voting for that housemate too. If Tully's getting a lot of people talking about her, then a lot of people will vote to save her to keep the conflict and entertainment. She'll be safe, if not the second-most saved housemate :)

Tim 35%
Tully 17%
Jade 16%
Caleb 13%
Tahan 11%
Ed 8%

Bottom threes order might be slightly different though.

I agree. In all honesty, I have had a scroll through facebook as well and I'm seeing very little saves for Caleb and Ed so personally I think it will be either one of those.

Highest
Tim
-big gap-
Jade
Ed
Caleb
Tahan
Tully
Lowest

HIGHEST
Tim - 36
Caleb - 20
Jade - 20
Ed - 12
Tahan - 8
Tully - 4
LOWEST

Keep in mind Ed's brother has a blog and he has the AFL crew (deep pockets) on his side. They're not going to go on a FB page to comment. I wouldn't mind seeing him go soon simply because he's too vanilla but his $ support is much deeper than people think and since this is his first time up, we'll see it now.

HIGHEST
Tim
Jade
Ed
Caleb
Tahan
Tully
LOWEST

Last edited:
Best guess slightly bias:

Tim 34%
Tahan 24%
Caleb 16%
Ed 11%
Jade 9%
Tully 6%

My guess:

Tim 37%
Tully 19%
Jade 17%
Ed 14%
Tahan 7%
Caleb 6%

And for the record I can't stand Tully, but she's got a huge fan base.

Back