Skip to main content

Eviction #8 - Who do THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Ben

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Drew

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Tahan

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Tim

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Ed

Votes: 61 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
assuming that the intruders are not up for eviction, who do you think will be evicted?

Tim or Ben or Tahan or Jade or Ed or Mikkayla or Katie/ Lucy or Drew?

Last edited:
I think sisters but hoping its Ed, better if they 3 go in a double.

Just as long as Tahan's safe I will be pleased though.

assuming that the intruders are not up for nomination, who do you think will be evicted?

Ed...or assuming the sisters' vote tonight was purely to evict Tully, they might go too.

It's gotta be sisters or Ed. Not sure.

Only reason sisters got a big vote tonight was it was the evict Tully vote. (I voted for them and I still don't know who is who - Facebook and twitter were orgasming over voting for them to get Tully out).

Last edited:
Is it a double this week? Seems about time for one, and with everyone up it only makes more sense.

i think those in trouble are mikk, the sisters and ed. I think drew and tahan will pick up tullys votes and tahans voters were complacent this week.

A lot could be in trouble this week, Ed, Drew, Sisters, Jade. It´s hard to tell.

Make it a quadruple eviction, that lineup would be a decent group to get out. Like Jade sometimes but the Ed stuff just does her no favours. Plus if he left before her she would just go on and on about him so maybe get them both out at the exact same time to do media together!? lol

I think K&L could go next. The only reason they got lots of votes tonight is because people hate Tully.

Get Ed out! And if its a double he can take the sisters with him.

Wouldnt that just piss Jade off! That 2 other girls are leaving with her man. haha

Ed or the sisters at a guess but its a very wild guess.
i really have no idea how they will go when everyone is up.....interested to see how Drew goes though.

only thing for certain is that it wont be Ben or Tim.

Don't write the sisters off just yet. They've done pretty good in the % stakes. They pulled of 22% the first time and had a solid 13% last time all in six way evictions. Yes, the numbers will drop from tonight and most were to get rid of Tully, but I think they could scrap through another one.

Lots of people want ED out, me included.

assuming that the intruders are not up for eviction, who do you think will be evicted?

The intruders are up for eviction but it is out of the 2 intruders only and they will be evicted next Monday. So only 1 of the bearded intruders will remain.

Back