Votes: 82 40.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • Skye

Votes: 40 19.5%
  • Travis

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters
Honest question, why would anyone vote to save Skye? When has being a fucking moron, and I'm being genuinely as nice as I can be here, been an endearing quality?

How and why is being stupid considered funny or entertaining? It's all she has going for her and I don't get it.

Honest question, why would anyone vote to save Skye? When has being a fucking moron, and I'm being genuinely as nice as I can be here, been an endearing quality?

How and why is being stupid considered funny or entertaining? It's all she has going for her and I don't get it.
Not a fan of Skye but she i think she's very good lookin and shows that she cares about people and likes being friendly and affectionate to people.

When you take a bubbly, friendly girl and add blonde hair, a pretty face and a hot body, you get an idol for big brothers main voting audience - 12-18 year old girls.

How I know this - the 19 year old chick on my facebook who just said "I am Skye".

Thank the teeny boppers

Perhaps if they want a replacement for the Trouty-mouth guy on Glee if he leaves, she'll have a job after BB. Just reaching for a positive angle for the girl here.

I

I dunno, I feel kind of sorry for Skye.

I think it was very brave of her to go into the house so soon after her lobotomy.

If Priya goes home, and it is a good possibility, this forum will melt down.
I wonder who Priya's fanbase is? The David fans won't help her out this week.

If Priya goes home, and it is a good possibility, this forum will melt down.
I wonder who Priya's fanbase is? The David fans won't help her out this week.

Yeah, MADONNA started this Prisus's phase and then everybody else turned into followers.

It is so funny that a forum member has so much power over most of these members!!

Back