She is sooooooo huge
Others look like ants next to her

Skipped to public vote
Tense, awesome ending
They look astonished
None of my faves placed....4, 5 I did like
Poor Brits curse continues and they are apparently shitty with us for no points
Why they think we should give a shit about them who knows

Europe must be feeling shitty, needed an angry sound for this virus Eurovision I assume
Still the greatest show on earth, and now I can watch celeb apprentice, bring on plenty of David

Last edited:
Watched the post show media call with Italy. They were very much celebrating!
Apparently Damiano is subjecting himself to a drug test to put the rumours of using cocain during the show to rest. He should just leave it ambiguous. Does anyone actually care if a lead singer of a rock band uses *shock horror*

21092285-5110-4B97-832B-812D655881A9.jpeg

Agreed, I don't care at all lol.
But he was clearly COOKED.
But the gall to snort lines on TV at an event as big as Eurovision? Dead hahaha
I actually think he wasn’t. Maybe just drunk. Why would he be willing to take a drug test.

Even if he was, he was in The Netherlands after all! Haha.

Proof of the broken glass:
E7249C63-E491-43CB-AF87-0D1D294B4069.jpeg

Hmm, I disagree. After all this is a song contest. The winner should have had great vocals and a good song. Not been in the bottom 3 weakest performances of the night.
“Great” vocals and a “good” song is subjective Aff. I quite like his the raspy tones of his voice.
It may be called the Eurovision SONG contest, but of course it has become much more than that over the years.

Anyway, I wonder who will be interested in competing in Italy next year?

We do have some good Italian/Australian performers e.g. Anthony Callea, the Veronicas, Alfie Arcuri.

We also have some not so good e.g. Tina Arena.

I wonder if any of them will be tempted to perform on home soil.

“Great” vocals and a “good” song is subjective Aff. I quite like his the raspy tones of his voice.
It may be called the Eurovision SONG contest, but of course it has become much more than that over the years.

My favourite part of his performance was when he stopped singing if I am honest. Terrible.

Anyway, I wonder who will be interested in competing in Italy next year?

We do have some good Italian/Australian performers e.g. Anthony Callea, the Veronicas, Alfie Arcuri.

We also have some not so good e.g. Tina Arena.

I wonder if any of them will be tempted to perform on home soil.
I’m not a fan of Callea and don’t rate the Veronicas personally.
I get that your Tina comment is a shot at reepbot, but I actually think she has an incredible voice. Very powerful singer.

You’re so black and white. Fair enough, you’re entitled to your opinion.

Music is a black and white type of thing for people. I think everyone is black and white in their opinions on music. They either love it or they hate it. There is generally no neutral ground.

I’m not a fan of Callea and don’t rate the Veronicas personally.
I get that your Tina comment is a shot at reepbot, but I actually think she has an incredible voice. Very powerful singer.

I think Callea is stronger than Tina and The Veronicas. The only thing that I don’t like about him is that I feel that he thinks he is better than everyone else and from what I heard he is quite rude.

Music is a black and white type of thing for people. I think everyone is black and white in their opinions on music. They either love it or they hate it. There is generally no neutral ground.
Nah I disagree. While I said I don’t rate the Veronicas personally, I can say that they are talented singers. They have good harmonies and write catchy songs.
Calleas personality turns me off him, but I can also say he has talent.

I saw Tina Arena when she was supporting at a tour and I never really had an opinion of her, but I left that concert with massive respect. Incredible power, control, tone and delivery.

lots of in between love and hate for me.

Back