Skip to main content

Eurovision 2021

Depends which country you are watching it for. If for Australia, I would not bother. 😂
Is Australia the only one phoning it in?
I am a huge Eurovision fan. I normally get up early for the shows, make playlists, follow the artists on SM. I’m just not feeling it this year. Sad.

Is Australia the only one phoning it in?
I am a huge Eurovision fan. I normally get up early for the shows, make playlists, follow the artists on SM. I’m just not feeling it this year. Sad.

I think I read that Australia was the only one phoning it in. Others will be in attendance.

Songs this year are not that good in my opinion. 2020 had better competition.

I think I read that Australia was the only one phoning it in. Others will be in attendance.

Songs this year are not that good in my opinion. 2020 had better competition.
Yeah the whole losing all those songs from last year, some artists staying the same, some changing. As I’ve said … just feels flat to me. And totally not their fault. Poor Rotterdam organisers!

Poor Australia, we always get made fun of because we send ACTUAL artists and ACTUALLY TRY to win.
This year, we send our most Eurovision contestant ever and don't even qualify for the first time.

Poor Australia, we always get made fun of because we send ACTUAL artists and ACTUALLY TRY to win.
This year, we send our most Eurovision contestant ever and don't even qualify for the first time.

But......we keep forgetting it is a SONG contest, we have sent good artists mostly, with shit songs
We have not had any song I want to hear again, even Dami song was shit but sung beyond well

I woke at 5am to watch the songs. Will watch the post performances entertainment later.
I enjoyed the show more than I thought.

You know what, I found Montaigne quite fine. The performance was good and the song was fitting. We can’t always expect to do as well as we have.

This is a funny year. Probably wise of SBS not to go to the expense of sending Montaigne over there.

Happy with the finalists.

Very true @kxk , we do forget its a SONG contest after all.

@bleachy_dude you're right, we can't always expect to go well, but us Aussie's always have such high expectations on anyone that represents us, from Sports stars to Eurovision contestants haha.

Very true @kxk , we do forget its a SONG contest after all.

@bleachy_dude you're right, we can't always expect to go well, but us Aussie's always have such high expectations on anyone that represents us, from Sports stars to Eurovision contestants haha.
yeah It's a bit like the Goldlust by media when the Olympics are on. I remember it was especially bad during London 2012 in the Swimming Particularly all pouty over athletes bagging SILVER. I think a long jumper or shooter or something won a Bronze and basically hit back at the media saying to lay off, he was happy to be standing there to participate, let alone getting a medal.

Reactions: kxk
Back