Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

...haha!... his visuals of musical instruments is quite original... what a clever little concept lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...as I said last night... it's amazing that for some that they are singing in their second language in some countries and their English is perfect... better than some people where English is their first language lol!... well done them... cheers.

Get your SBS up to vote on Aussie's favourites (doesn't count in any way, but fun and interesting)

Norway sucks, he did last time, woeful winner.....will he suck again? Bet he does

When you’ve got no good subject for a song, write one about writing a song.

...as I said last night... it's amazing that for some that they are singing in their second language in some countries and their English is perfect... better than some people where English is their first language lol!... well done them... cheers.

You say this is difficult, when the opposite is true, even kids learn ditties in French, German....everything[DOUBLEPOST=1526032025][/DOUBLEPOST]Aussies hated both of the first songs:)

RUNNING ORDER

SERBIA IS NEXT THEN.....

COUNTRY
san.png
4. San Marino
Jessika feat. Jenifer Brening Who We Are

Watch video
den.png
5. Denmark
Rasmussen Higher Ground

Watch video
rus.png
6. Russia
Julia Samoylova I Won't Break

Watch video
mol.png
7. Moldova
DoReDos My Lucky Day

Watch video
net.png
8. The Netherlands
Waylon Outlaw In 'Em

Watch video
aust.png
9. Australia
Jessica Mauboy We Got Love

Watch video
geo.png
10. Georgia
Ethno-Jazz Band Iriao For You

Watch video
pol.png
11. Poland
Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer Light Me Up

Watch video
mal.png
12. Malta
Christabelle Taboo

Watch video
hun.png
13. Hungary
AWS Viszlát Nyár

Watch video
lat.png
14. Latvia
Laura Rizzotto Funny Girl

Watch video
swe.png
15. Sweden
Benjamin Ingrosso Dance You Off

Watch video
mon.png
16. Montenegro
Vanja Radovanović Inje

Watch video
slo.png
17. Slovenia
Lea Sirk Hvala, ne!

Watch video
ukr.png
18. Ukraine
MELOVIN Under The Ladder

Watch video

I have a clear favourite this episode. I will tell you after you all watch it who it is... I want to see if you guys agree or not.

...so am I kxk... the one and only time that I ever watched this before was a year or two after ABBA won it from memory... yup!... that long ago... lol!... but yes... I'm glad that I did too... cheers.

I think you should give Ali a go as well. I think she will surprise you..

You say this is difficult, when the opposite is true, even kids learn ditties in French, German....everything[DOUBLEPOST=1526032025][/DOUBLEPOST]Aussies hated both of the first songs:)

...well it's not that it's too difficult I guess but what I am saying basically is that they pay more attention to their diction more so than English speaking people do at times from my observations anyway... and as I said... well done them!... cheers.

I have a clear favourite this episode. I will tell you after you all watch it who it is... I want to see if you guys agree or not.

I think you should give Ali a go as well. I think she will surprise you..
......that sounds unfortunate given her press lately, sounds like you are inviting us to get on the town bike...

Back