Skip to main content

Estelle & Josh, is there sexual tension?

Actually it's pretty obvious that Estelle is into Josh. It's written all over her face. And she gets all giggly near him.

I'll second that..did you see last nights episode?? Josh & Estelle are defs gonna hook up!

I don't think there is anything sexual there at all. I don't see Estelle as a sexual person. More someone who is being talked about, and shunned a bit by other housemates. Tom boy ....yes...needing someone, anyone, to make her feel less exposed, yes. Trying it on with Josh.......nah. Estelle seems to feel more comfortable with males. I really feel for her, she obviously did feel that Sarah had her back, but got shown she didn't. Angie, in regard to the talking about is really down in my estimation now. Josh is nearly 30 , and she is a big 21.

Agree with La`cat. Much, much more is being made of this than is actually there, helped of course by the way Angie is acting. She says she doesn't want Josh, but she sure as hell does not want Estelle anywhere near him, and no doubt we'll see yet another nomination of Estelle from her tonight due to "competition".

I think we need more shower scenes of Josh, ratings would go up for sure.

He's also really hot when he sings Oats a la Layla, a man with rhythm, mmm..

yes yes i love his broad toned shoulder, not his chicken legs though. haha

there is something going on that we werent shown at all, going by the way michael goes about now implying things on estelle all the time, makes me wonder............. mmmmmm........... maybe he didnt like he was rated just about brad on her attractive male list?

Back