Skip to main content

Estelle & Josh, is there sexual tension?

A

aajptt

I have been trying to figure out exactly what has been happening over the weekend with these two. Its not easy as the official bits and bobs released don't paint much of a picture.

So my take on the situation is that Josh is suffering buyers remorse with mangie. He seems to be distancing himself from her and is walking around with the shits.

Estelle seems to be trying to strategically placing herself near Josh in her tartiest attire that she has.

Again it is so hard to tell what is afoot with the snack sized tidbits we are given. There are definite shenanigans and unresolved sexual tension though.

Has anyone else been trying to figure out what the go is? Am I way of the mark in my take on the situation?

How much of this Bens evil plan? Or does it go back to day 1

Let's not forget this is Josh we're talking about, dater of over a hundred women, able to commit to none.

He's hooked up with Angie. That's getting old now. He's always had an eye for Estelle going right back to the initial boy talk about who is the hottest girl.

He's a fresh meat kind of guy.

Oh, who am I kidding. Ben has complete control over the destinies of his fellow HMs. It's not a view I subscribe to but popular opinion has it they're all a bunch of lame-brained dolts who can't think for themselves and Ben's exactly the type of Hitler to take advantage and he has.

It's impossible to tell with the limited information we're given. Personally, I don't think he's interested at all, it's all Ben and the editing... but then again like I said, it's impossible to tell.

Ben would like it because it would make Estelle look like a player, and Josh (self-confessed player) look like he did the dirty on Ange. Nobody but Estelle seems to believe that Estelle had any feelings for Ryan. I think Zoe and Josh seem (almost as obviously as Brad) like the idea of forcing Ryan to watch Estelle and Josh get together, or at least to see Estelle get over Ryan.
Estelle has been thinking about Ryan and respectful of Ryan always. If that is not because she really has feelings for him (and she says she does), then it would be because she isn't interested in Josh (something she has also said, that has been shouted over or conveniently ignored) and doesn't want to provoke hate from Ange.
There is at least a showmance between Josh and Ange. I can't see anything but Ben's bullshit between Estelle and Josh.

Of the guys, Ray looks like the only one with a bit of testosterone to even have a sex drive, let alone sexual tension.
Estelle doesn't even look that into guys, her awkward smooshing with Ryan, was ick.
I think Angie fancied Estelle more than she fancies Josh.
Bradley is kind of sexually obsessed, get him a little weedy girl

Actually Estelle and Ray should buddy up, everyone else keeps picking on them both

Last edited:
well said tarn.

i dont think there is much there. BB has to dig deep for some semi-convincing footage. suppose we will see the josh/estelle lip pecking again and again and again (michael dared estelle in last night's spin the bottle game) coz BB simply cant dig out any other dirty on these 2 lol. i found it pathetic yesterday BB OS had to use camera angles to spice up that estelle was sunbaking cozily with josh. in fact they were on separate sunlongers and were metre apart. so desperate for some dirts haha, think BB best bribe Ben to spread the rumours. he seems doing a thorough job there.

how funny now angie is pulling back, saying everyone wanted her to like josh more than she really do. her lies will come undone soon IMO.

btw totally agree estelle and ray should buddy up!!

ryan is so insufferable but i'd feel bad for the kid if estelle hooked up with josh. i don't like having emotions for ryan, doesn't feel right. like the time he heard what michael said about him, poor thing.

Of the guys, Ray looks like the only one with a bit of testosterone to even have a sex drive, let alone sexual tension.

Yeah to be fair none of the guys are really going after the girls, besides snuggling and kissing. Then again, you need uncut or 24/hr streaming to really know what the sexual tension is like.

Yuck I don't get the josh love at all

He looks like a walking clap trap whose nethers would smell cheddary.......

I don't think Stella is interested in him at all. She is just trying to be friendly to everyone and is getting smashed for doing it. Geez, if the girl went and sat in the corner on her own all day, they would still bitch about her!

I think Ben planted the seed in Estelle, then with Bradley's slip up saying Josh thought Estelle was the hottest has made Estelle interested to a degree. However, none of the girls like Estelle so she really only has the boys to talk to. They are all bullies led by the President of Bullying Ben

Josh has sexual tension with a apple pie, with a sheep, with the gap in between the cushions on the couch

I don't think Stella is interested in him at all. She is just trying to be friendly to everyone and is getting smashed for doing it. Geez, if the girl went and sat in the corner on her own all day, they would still bitch about her!

She's getting smashed on the Facebook page too

She's getting smashed on the Facebook page too

dont worry about the FB page. majority of the posters there dont seem to watch the show. once they saw the photo of angie kissing bradley, words were flying. so pathetic no one seem to know or bother to know the story behind the photo. i guess 'vote to save' will stop these sort of people sending in stupid votes to a degree. just a bit costly for us the followers haha.

Actually it's pretty obvious that Estelle is into Josh. It's written all over her face. And she gets all giggly near him.

Actually it's pretty obvious that Estelle is into Josh. It's written all over her face. And she gets all giggly near him.

I don't blame her, I've only just noticed how attractive Josh is. They're two people who aren't looking to get married in the house (like Angie is) and they're both attractive. I want to see them get together, mostly to see Angie's face.

I have no idea, the footage so far has failed to convince me. I'm finding this whole love triangle storyline really boring.

I don't blame her, I've only just noticed how attractive Josh is. They're two people who aren't looking to get married in the house (like Angie is) and they're both attractive. I want to see them get together, mostly to see Angie's face.

I've always thought Josh was hot. Sometimes he looks dopey but when he's in the showers and all wet - mmmm.

I think we need more shower scenes of Josh, ratings would go up for sure.

He's also really hot when he sings Oats a la Layla, a man with rhythm, mmm..

Back